Kramer 'thermo master' fly rugs - sizing?

TreeDog

Visit site
Just wondering if anyone here can offer sizing advice on the kramer standard neck fly sheets?

My horse has 5ft9 rugs, his shires tempest turnout comes up a tiny bit short, bucas fits well. He has a masta fleece in 6ft which fits ok but I tried on his 6ft masta flysheet the other day and I'd forgotten how much it hangs off his bum. I'm looking at the kramer no neck (to avoid mane rubbing) fly sheets but they only do 5ft6 or 6ft. I don't want to get the 6ft and find it hangs off his bum like the masta, but don't want to get the 5ft6 and not be able to get it done up! Do they come up quite generously? Or are they a bit snug?

Ruby's Mum

Visit site
I'd either email and ask for measurements in inches, I've found them to be really helpful. Or just order the 6ft and try on carefully and if doesn't fit they are easy to return to, I've returned stuff and it's straightforward and got the refund quickly.

Masta rugs Come up ridiculously big I've never quite understood it!

TreeDog

Visit site
Asking for measurements is a good suggestion, thanks :) I'm not sure how easy it would be to try something on carefully at the moment as horse is shedding winter coat faster than I can groom him and the hairs get everywhere