Kramer?

MotherOfChickens

MotherDucker
Visit site
Here's the PDF of the label, if you zoom in you can see the details found on the bag :)
https://www.kramer.co.uk/$WS/kraemer-pferdesport/websale8_shop-kraemer-pferdesport/benutzer/templates/ws-customer-web/Produktseite/pdf_datenblaetter/B490338.pdf

I wouldn't be surprised if the hay they're made from came from the same place as the Agrobs in all truth, as they're both from the bavarian foothills, or possibly even the same product under a different brand, as I know a few 'own brand' feeds from places are made for them by bigger brands!
They're bags of 10kg, so would work out at £13.98 for 20kg, which isn't too bad imo!

thanks for that-I expect you are right :) and yes, cheaper than my last lot of Agrobs.

gryff

Visit site
Just had my catalogue through and it's full of lovely, pretty stuff. Well priced too. Had excellent customer service from them when I've ordered in the past. Really should throw the catalogue in the recycling though...I keep looking at the lovely bottle green matchy set on the front cover 😀

splashgirl45

Lurcher lover
Visit site
i bought a winter jacket last september...it was exactly as described, kept me nice and warm and more importantly dry. washed well and still waterproof. delivery was quick as well, would def buy from them again...

Annagain

Visit site
What is their clothes sizing like please?

I've only bought riding tights but they're pretty accurate. Amongst the cheapest I found and very comfy, although I accidentally bought the fleece lined ones (in May) so they've been too warm for me to wear all summer. They're coming into their own now though.

ETA - If you leave it a while bewteen orders (I had previously ordered their extra large haynets which are HUGE) they send you a money off your next order voucher.