Kuno

Quigleyandme

Visit site
Opportunity for some shameless parental pride here. My son is the veterinary officer who went to Afghanistan to medi-vac Kuno and supervise his rehab back in the UK. The American (human) medics looked after him in Afghanistan under his remote supervision until they could get him home and Dick White Referrals was instrumental in his successful rehabilitation. I browse the BBC news site every morning here in Ireland and there was my boy talking to camera! Kuno is an exceptional dog and is enjoying a very active and happy retirement.

Moobli

Visit site
Opportunity for some shameless parental pride here. My son is the veterinary officer who went to Afghanistan to medi-vac Kuno and supervise his rehab back in the UK. The American (human) medics looked after him in Afghanistan under his remote supervision until they could get him home and Dick White Referrals was instrumental in his successful rehabilitation. I browse the BBC news site every morning here in Ireland and there was my boy talking to camera! Kuno is an exceptional dog and is enjoying a very active and happy retirement.
Please thank your wonderful son for his life-saving, compassionate work ❤️ Kuno’s story is an inspirational one and I do hope he enjoys that much deserved long and happy retirement ?

Quigleyandme

Visit site
Kuno’s recovery was a collaborative effort. From the US Medical Corps doctors and nurses who stabilised him and kept him comfortable to the skill and generosity of Dick White Referrals to the MOD who didn’t blink at the resources needed to achieve this outcome and Dan and the team who were tireless in their efforts to give Kuno the quality of life he deserves. It is just a shame they didn’t get to have a proper awards ceremony.