L0RD BLAIRITE /

Polkadot

Visit site
Little sh**t oops lickle lord.

Since you knows best me lad, heres the Price is Right.

How does a chick manage to emerge from a shell, whats the essential ingredient? Simplicity and why is the ANSWER

Second, tell us all seasons with exact dates me leedle namesworth when dates start that is legal, what animal is legal, and prrrrr what comes after that,

lOVE YOU BUCKET BLAIRITE X

Blairite

Visit site
tordicko,

Are you feeling quite well?

One would suggest you go and take a long, long lay down. Maybe on the route taken by a large Mounted Hunt, or failing that the M25 or similar Motorway.

I have a feeling that you are a sad and unstable little chap with manhood the size of a Pea? Would I be correct in that assumption? Thought so.

Sweet dreams.

Lord_Blairite

--------------------------------------

Britain is Working!

Blairite

Visit site
Oh, it appears you may be a woman. I still have no idea what you were harping on about in any case.

Apologies madam, reference the manhood!

Regards

Lord_Blairite

-------------------------------------

Britain is Working!

Polkadot

Visit site
So it was a load of sh**e then and gobbledygook? Well now you may get the turn of what its like for some jumped up townie to come here and make us listen to what you spew forth. Where d'you live by the way?

Blairite

Visit site
tordicko

I have no intention of telling you my address, you strange, deranged little stalking harlet.

I would politely suggest that you go forth and multiply. You are clearly an illiterate member of the hunting fraternity, unable to see past your own hugely inflated ego. Good luck on the M25, try rolling from lane to lane.

Regards

Lord_Blairite

Blairite

Visit site
You have no knowledge of Foxes or the rural communities - isn't that the truth tordicko? Much like CARREG and Tom_Faggot.

Regards

Lord_Blairite

CARREG

Visit site
L.B
When are you going to realise your little trolling forays into here arent going to wind some of us up, however hard you try............Carreg

Ereiam_jh

Visit site
He's a narrow minded prejudiced little git.

I don't think he's winding us up, where all laughing, but noit with him, at him.

As soon as people mention the 'Hunting Fraternity' you know they are prejudiced and ignorant.

wurzel

Visit site
26 posts of abuse.

No opinions. No debate. No information. No contribution.

Just another skinny little townie [****] who likes to shout abuse from behind a policeman.

A little London Sebastian who no doubt works for the state in some job we would never understand.

A little prick who thinks he hates hunters but is really frustrated because he does not understand it at all.

A frustrated little boy who can't really make his mind up! He likes the salt beef bagel, but can't bear the thought of an animal being slaughtered. He would secretly like to join in with the men in the country pub when he visits the country, talking about girls, rugby, hunting..... but, in truth, he has not really managed too well with girls (his mummy is worried!), has never enjoyed a shoe-ing in a ruck (but he secretly longs to be at the bottom of one) and he love the tales of the hunt. The excitement! The strong virile men, the sweating excited girls!!

Poor Blairite ! Which way to turn?

Never mind, I tickled some trout in your honour tonight (not furry I know).

I got that same rush that I always do when I broke their necks.

It really made me think of how you wind us up so !!

Enjoy your evening.

Go easy on the amyl nitrate.

Polkadot

Visit site
A Londoner! and anyway I wasnt asking for your address just which town or county because I wanted to know what knowledge you had seems there is none, I have no need or want to meet up with the likes of you. There are some decent enough antis on here but whats got my wick is the likes of you turning up here telling people what they are like, insulting folks and thanks to Tom I just found out your a london dwelling anti. Dont tread on no ants now and enjoy your Mcdonalds, enjoy that burger and dont think about a cows welfare now wont you?

Onyxia

Visit site
What does everyone have against London?Well, apart from the smell.........

Not everyone from a city is a stupid anti, some of us have looked at the facts and made our own minds up.

Blairite

Visit site
Well Faggot, old boy.

I'll give you some information;

It has just been discovered that it was a Fox that was the second Gunman on the Grassy Knoll, when Kennedy was shot!

You are fantasising a bit aren't you, old boy? Do they have women on Exmoor? I thought it was just Sheep. They have lots here, but then you wouldn't know. Anyway, who says I'm from London? I might not be you know.

The only women I have ever seen on a hunt are dead ringers for Clarissa Dickson-Wright, that well known siren of the Hunting Fraternity - you're welcome to her matey!!! You broke some creatures neck eh? What a man you must have felt as you climaxed! PMSL.

Regards Campers

Lord Blairite

They Seek Him Here, They Seek Him There

-------------------------------------------------------

Britain Forward Not Back! Vote Labour!

wurzel

Visit site
"You broke some creatures neck eh? What a man you must have felt as you climaxed! "

Unlike you, I am a Libertarian.

I will choose my own way to get my kicks.

"Britain Forward Not Back! Vote Labour!"

I live in Somerset.

I don't think labour even stand.

We don't like the sleaze.

Onyxia

Visit site
"What does everyone have against London?Well, apart from the smell........."

Keep going!

I will help. It is full of idiots.

*yawn*Well done, another sterotype- good job!!
Lets try another, all people from the country are inbreed and thick as the sh1t they shovel.
See? boring as hell and doesnt get anyone anywhere does it?

Polkadot

Visit site
Dont take it as personal about what was said Anima, I know folks from cities up here too but this guy is someone Tom seems to know and all this guy has done is come on to wind up and insult folks since the conviction. It works both ways I suppose but this is just another wind up merchant not someone who is here genuine as anti or pro and decent but is just here to stir things up.

Onyxia

Visit site
HHO as a whole has always had its share of trolls. TBH I am constantly suprised at how many people think have the time and inclination to do it!

But it does wind me up that because I was born in a city a lot of people think I dont have a clue. I care about hunting, as do my family ( who,for the record, still farm the same land they have done for 500 years in Ireland).

Yes, I can take a step back and be dispassionate about it, my income int reliant on it.But I do care and spent a lot of time both researching hunting and going out with lots of different packs before I made my mind up- why should my views be worth less?

Blairite

Visit site
Because you're a no-nothing ignorant townie, thats why!!!

Try getting into the country and finding out what really goes on. The rest of the half-wits who hunt should also try looking beyond there skinny noses!

Regards

Lord_Blairite

---------------------------------------

Britain Forward Not Back! Vote Labour!