L154XXX has broken her leg!

KarenX

Visit site
Just to let you all know that Lisa has broken her leg (again!) It happened last night at Valients when May stopped at a fence and Lisa flew off. She thinks the wing must have landed on her leg. She has broken her leg in 2 places just above her ankle.

Poor Lisa - just wanted to let you all know. She's thinking of giving up jumping!
frown.gif

She should be back on-line in a couple of days when she gets out of hospital.

Best wishes Lisa!! Get well soon.

Karen
smile.gif

_April_

Visit site
Oh dear! Get well soon Lisa.

Although I got a real fright when I read that because I thought you meant a horse lol

Alibear

Visit site
Oh no , not again, not the same on she did last time? (Actually not sure which would be worse?)

Oh poor thing that must be so painful, huge hugs on the way to her, and I personally have to say I thin May would make a lovely dressage horse
grin.gif

JAK

Visit site
Ooh, ouchies - very sorry to hear this - most unlucky, especially if she's been having some problems recently!
Nasty place to break your leg too, not that there's a 'good' place of course!
frown.gif

Get well soon! xxx

H's mum

www.coligone.co.uk
OMG!!! Nooooooooooooooo!!!
Poor Lisa!
frown.gif

She's not had a bit of luck has she!
frown.gif

They've come on in leaps and bounds too (no pun intended!) Karen - please pass on my regards to her - I hope she's feeling ok soon
Kate x

KarenX

Visit site
Thanks everyone for your good wishes. I will pass them onto Lisa. Its the other leg btw! Not the same leg as she broke last time. She is considering having pins put in as it will heal faster - 4 weeks instead of 12. She seems very upbeat for someone who has just broken their leg - she's probably thinking about the time off work!!!

H's mum

www.coligone.co.uk
A total nightmare for her - She must be well-frustrated!
frown.gif

Who's looking after May whilst she's off? (and did she keep the moped thingy that she had before???)
Kate x

KarenX

Visit site
Lisa has recently moved livery yards and some girls there are looking after May for her, so she's not worried as she knows she will be well cared for. (although they couldnt catch her this morning!!) LOL.

No, she hasnt still got the moped - she needs another one now!

TGM

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
OMG I thought HHO had gone crazy then and was showing posts from last year!

[/ QUOTE ] Me too! What terribly bad luck for it to happen again - wishing her a speedy recovery.

susan_w

Visit site
Yes she is - funny, but we went to the fracture clinic on Monday, and they told her to stay out of the saddle for another couple of weeks. She has been riding for at least 3 weeks, and competing for 2! I gave up trying to stop her - no point.

Prudence

Visit site
Oh God that's awful! She handled it so well last year, but I think that I too would want pins in to speed heal. Please send her by best Karen!

Rambo

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
She has been riding for at least 3 weeks, and competing for 2! I gave up trying to stop her - no point.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL!

Kids....

sleepingdragon10

Visit site
Oh poor Lisa
frown.gif
I hope she's not feeling too despondent, although I could understand if she was.
Here's hoping that with a few days reflection she might change her mind.

Get well soon Lisa

Bethxxx