L94

Hackback

Visit site
I got some after seeing it recommended on here for horses with gut issues, to see if it would help my older horse (it didn't, but his issues have been resolved by reducing his Prascend dose).

However when I read up about it I thought it might be useful for the younger one who had suffered with vasculitis all summer, suspected due to liver damage and photosensitivity (all vet theories, although his LFT was ok).

So over the course of a few bottles, think he's on his third, his scabby sore legs are practically back to normal, he's put on weight (a bit of a worry because he was never thin) and most remarkably he seems to have changed from the grumpy, antsi little so and so that he's been since I got him when he was 2, to an amenable, even quite affectionate, character.

Which leaves me wondering, is the change in character due to his legs not being sore, or maybe whatever the underlying cause of the vasculitis was made him feel ill and now he feels better, or maybe he's just growing up (he's 4 this year).

The vet thinks the vasculitis has cleared up simply because it's winter, but I'm really hoping it's the L94.

Landcruiser

Visit site
I use it generally after worming to keep them on an even keel. But I'll swear it more or less saved my (now departed) old horse about a 15yrs ago when Roger was still doing the long phone consults. Horse had never pood much since I had him, then had some some sort of virus and his gut seized up, he was pooing small bibbles about 4 times in 24 hrs for weeks - the vet was at a loss after testing for everything we could think of including Lymes disease. Roger advised L94 and from day one I saw a difference. Over the next couple of weeks the poo count went up to 6, 8, 12, ...and stayed at normal levels for the rest of his long life, and normal consistency too. It's expensive, but I usually keep a bottle in just in case.

holeymoley

Visit site
It brought my gelding's insulin down from 300+ to something like 12/14. It's fabulous, it seems to really detox and cleanse the system. I use the P45 daily and L94 if he looks a bit puffy.

poiuytrewq

Visit site
I swear it helped when my little old pony was footy one year and I couldn’t get on top of it. It was only very mild and I was doing everything I could think of L94 seemed to get him back on form.

I know several horses now with what I’m sure is vasculitis so it’s very much still around in winter. We have had some really bright weather which doesn’t help at all.

SEL

Visit site
Great stuff. My pony was flat and bloods showed raised AST. I'd actually ordered a bottle before I got the blood results and she's been a lot more perky on it.

I can't actually use it for my mare with PSSM because she ties up on it - no idea why.

Britestar

Visit site
I've just bought some for an old chap who has chronic diarrhoea, cushings and probable intestinal pathology.

However, he took a nasty bout of colic tuesday night and now I'm not sure whether to give it to him.
They have kindly said I can send it back for a refund, but I don't know if I should wait a few days to see if he gets back to 'normal ' and then give it a go.