Lab loose in Richmond park....

Vindaloo

Visit site
http://youtu.be/3GRSbr0EYYU

I was sent this clip and couldn't help but feel for the poor chap. I am sure many dog owners have had moments like this when your normally well behaved dog cops a deaf un on you.

I don't doubt there will be plenty who will berate the owner but that's not why I posted, It just made me laugh and thought i'd share.

Sorry if it's old hat, we're a bit behind the times out here.

Last edited:

Dizzydancer

Visit site
i hve been laughing at this most of last night!!
i agree most owners have been somewhere like this, in the sun it says they want to prosecute as not under control...how do we not know the dog didnt slip its collar or break its lead!!

Dobiegirl

Visit site
This was even on the news, although funny to start with this poor man must be mortified and I feel very sorry for him. We have all had moments with our dogs:rolleyes: but for it to be parodied and sent around the world must be so embarassing.

Mince Pie

Visit site
I do feel really bad for the bloke, and have to congratulate him on his restraint - I can guarantee you that I would not be yelling "Jesus Christ" at my dog IYSWIM? ;)

At the same time though that video is hilarious!

Vindaloo

Visit site

olop

Visit site
We was watching it yesterday after the Ferne Cotton said about it on Radio 1 - just brilliantly funny!!!