Ladies yard/riding boots for long thin calves and narrow feet

Sophie C

Visit site
My last boots were Toggi Derby which fitted well but the stitching on the elasticated panels came undone after several months and customer service weren't interested. Can anyone recommend any others that are waterproof, sturdy, comfy for hours of yard work and suitable for riding? I have thin feet too so ladies fit rather than unisex would be best. Ariat's don't last either in my experience so won't buy them. I'd aim to spend £100-£120 max.

tankgirl1

Visit site
The only boots I have found that fir my skinny feet and calves are Toggi calgary. I can't afford them now though, so just make do with knock off hunters lol

teacups

Visit site
Have you tried Muck Boot Colt Ryders? They are a bit too expensive nowadays for my liking, but within your budget. Comfy to wear and my last pair lasted many years.

Sophie C

Visit site
Have you tried Muck Boot Colt Ryders? They are a bit too expensive nowadays for my liking, but within your budget. Comfy to wear and my last pair lasted many years.
I do have some Muck Boots. They're great for yard work but I need something more fitted for riding in. Thanks anyway!

w1bbler

Visit site
It's asking a lot for a pair of boots to be sturdy for yard work & well fitting for riding. Have a cheap pair of wellies or muck boots & keep a pair of leather boots just for riding, equitec make some well fitting various size option boots that are not too expensive. My ariats are years old & look like new. Have been through several pairs of wellies during their lifetime