lameness?? what do you think

Clarebear*

Visit site
Hi all had my ex racer 6 weeks and no problems been schooling, started jumping lots of hacking out and he has been fantastic. Had monday-thursday off due to miserable weather and crazy working schedule whis week. I got on him tonight and he was not right :(:( he felt funny initially I thought behind but then seemed sore in front when I got off and investigated. Only heat I could find was in off fore around his knee joint. Could he have just twisted something in the field as all seemed fine this morning??
He is living out currently so had to put back in the field which im not happy about. He had the physio 2 weeks ago and there was no problems, slight tightness over one side of his back, could physio have triggered any underlying problems?

But he has been fine up till now, hes been on fab form! Im panicking a lot as ive only had him 6 weeks :(:(

I know its impossible to suggest anything without having seen him, but any ideas??

Sukistokes2

Visit site
See how he is tomorrow, trot him out on a hard surface. He could have knocked himself. If he is still lame on Monday I would then think about Vet but then I am old school and like to give things a couple of days, unless they are hopping lame.