Last ever post from me and last dolly update on here- flounce :)

tessybear

Visit site
Suppose I should flounce in style heh ? I have come to realise being on here isn't productive for me, im getting distracted in my study sessions by checking this and taking comments to heart making me angry and causing arguments at home.

So this is going to be my last post for the foreseeable future :) Flouncing royally here, i really am thankful for all of the Dolly support i got and if you want to follow her story Louise will be updating on her fb page :

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dolly-Mixture/140747942790976

So this is the last Dolly update on here this was her a few days ago
zodw7k.jpg

Big and beautiful she is going next week :(

Anyhow i suppose it's bye from me :)

Abbie
x

meesha

Visit site
Beautiful photo, thank u so much for taking the time (and associated agro) to keep us updated about dolly, you have done the right thing by her and i have huge admiration for you, try not to get too upset when she goes and have fun with Tessy x

tessybear

Visit site
Beautiful photo, thank u so much for taking the time (and associated agro) to keep us updated about dolly, you have done the right thing by her and i have huge admiration for you, try not to get too upset when she goes and have fun with Tessy x

It certainly was fun ( for the most part) to share it with you all and i am glad i did :) Thank you it means a lot, not sure i could of done it without the support on here. I am looking forwards to the ridden career of Tess and know the move is what's best dor young Doll x

FlaxenPony05

Visit site
I have you on FB so it's all good, I can still get Tess and Dolly updates (praise the lord!)
She is beautiful. I can't believe she is going so soon, it seems like yesterday that she was a day old.

Armas

Visit site
Look I enjoy your post, I like reading about Dolly that was a fab thread and I have enjoyed following her progress and yours. Get your head down have a break and stop throwing your toys out of your pram young lady.
We all have our ups and downs and I have had my share of downs and being put down. Take it with a pinch of salt as you are much better than that.
I for one would be sad to see you flounce off.

Love

Visit site
Such a shame, I love hearing your updates :(

Best of luck with Tessy and I'm sure Dolly will be loved just as much as you did. You did such a fab job.

<3

ShadowHunter

Visit site
What a beautiful looking youngster she's turning out to be. Seems like only yesterday that we were getting photo's of Tessy's 'parts' :p Thank you for sharing it all with us and best of luck in the future with Tessy and your A-levels. Fortunately i've liked the page on Facebook so i can keep an eye on Dolly updates :D

Hoopsa

Visit site
Really sad that we won't be hearing from you :( It was your photos and the anticipation of Dolly's birth that kicked me into joining the board. Can't believe it was only a few months ago that my first thought on waking up was to open the I pad to see if Tessy had foaled. They are both a credit to you. Hope all goes well with your riding and exams. :p:):):D

Clodagh

Visit site
I have always enjoyed your posts and don't FB so will miss you! I don't know what has happened but maybe take a breather and come back...you will be missed.

Sussexbythesea

Visit site
I don't think you should flounce off because I being selfish like your posts :) Its good to take a bit of time out occasionally though as HHO can become a bit addictive!
I must admit occasionally I've said something out of turn (not that you have) and then decided that a little self-enforced break is in order :eek:

I am an FB Dolly fan so can keep up there until she goes sniff sniff :(

Don't be a stranger too long though :(

tessybear

Visit site
Thank you so much everyone, i have decided to send myself on a holiday :) I will be back in a few months, but for now i think it's for the best felt very backed up against the wall yesterday in another thread .

Sussexbythesea

Visit site
Thank you so much everyone, i have decided to send myself on a holiday :) I will be back in a few months, but for now i think it's for the best felt very backed up against the wall yesterday in another thread .

Months!!!! No that is far too long :(

I think if you read your previous thread (when perhaps you are feeling less vulnerable) the majority are supportive of you. :)

doriangrey

Visit site
Suppose I should flounce in style heh ? I have come to realise being on here isn't productive for me, im getting distracted in my study sessions by checking this and taking comments to heart making me angry and causing arguments at home.

So this is going to be my last post for the foreseeable future :) Flouncing royally here, i really am thankful for all of the Dolly support i got and if you want to follow her story Louise will be updating on her fb page :

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dolly-Mixture/140747942790976

So this is the last Dolly update on here this was her a few days ago
zodw7k.jpg

Big and beautiful she is going next week :(

Anyhow i suppose it's bye from me :)

Abbie
x

Dolly is looking absolutely beautiful and what a credit to you. I think I know (from what thread) why you are feeling upset. Tbh, I don't blame you - it is so very easy for people to judge when they are not exactly in that situation. Some situations are not simple nor easy to resolve.

Don't leave :( I'm not on facebook, nor likely to be - so I'd miss your input. There are many on here with the most consistent, valuable, common-sense, wonderful, experienced advice .. some young, some not so young. You'll know them - I won't name them because they'll know who they are. Bless, whatever you decide anyway x

ZondaR

Visit site
Take a break as you feel you need it. And get your head down for your coming exams, a good start now will stand to you next year when exam time rolls around.

But come back again. I'm another who has enjoyed the Dolly updates and will miss them (not a fb person). Dolly and Tessy look great in the photos, they are a credit to you.

TandD

Visit site
sad to hear you wont be posting any more (or for a while)....
ive loved to hear about miss. d...right from that first 'is my mare in foal?' post (and how everyone went 'YES!!!!')
and what a whopper of a foal youve had!
all those updates, pictures and videos have been amazing and she has certainly gone down in history as a HHO famous neddy!!!

so dont leave us to long...but go get your head screwed back on (you deserve it after the suprise of the skewbald monster) and good luck for the next few months with anything/everything!

ps. there had better be updates frequently on her fb page!

weebarney

Visit site
Have a nice holiday, it is very distracting, I actually tried to ban myself once but had no idea how to. Fwiw I would have done the same as you, fair enough people saying you should do this and that but would they do it if they had to live day in day out next to these people? NO. A smart person would have a plan :)

texas

Visit site
Pm me who you are on fb please! Dolly looks amazing and I think that you always provide mature, sensible and helpful suggestions on here and I shall miss your input. Good luck with Tess and a levels.

Caol Ila

Visit site
I will miss the pictures of Dolly and Tess. Please don't flounce. Maybe give it a wee break. :) You'll be missed.

I once flounced from another (not horsey) forum I post on due to getting my back against a wall and getting upset by it. My flouncing lasted about 72 hours.

tankgirl1

Visit site
I have been away so not sure what has happened, but I have always enjoyed your threads TB, plus I can't believe how big Dolly looks!

It would be nice to see you return in the not too distant future :) xx