Last puppy pic thread

Vizslak

Visit site
Well the rabble start leaving for new homes tomorrow so I thought I would let you have some pics of them, now 8 and a half weeks. Going to miss them lots but very proud of them and looking forward to a lie in and updates from their new families. DG came round and helped me take some stacked pics yesterday, rather chuffed with what I have got, 2 are to be shown, a third possibley. Couldnt get decent ones of them all...to wriggley!! They went out to the vets for their jabs today, all as good as gold, travelled as quiet as mice and totally unphased by the whole thing. All given a clean bill of health and ready to fly the nest! *sniff sniff* I will not cry...I will not cry....I will not cry! :eek: :D
DSC_0410.jpg

DSC_0394-1.jpg

DSC_0389-1.jpg

DSC_0387-1.jpg

DSC_0381-1.jpg

DSC_0371-1.jpg

DSC_0367.jpg

DSC_0366.jpg

DSC_0358.jpg

DSC_0355.jpg

DSC_0354.jpg

DSC_0352.jpg

DSC_0338.jpg

DSC_0337-1.jpg

DSC_0336-1.jpg

DSC_0334.jpg

DSC_0326.jpg

DSC_0319.jpg

DSC_0315.jpg

DSC_0312.jpg

DSC_0281.jpg

DSC_0278.jpg

DSC_0256.jpg

DSC_0237.jpg

DSC_0213.jpg

Kadastorm

Visit site
oh my they are beautiful!
i would def be a blubbering wreck seeing them go.
Miss Purple is adorable!

numptynoelle

Visit site
A completely unknowledgeable numpty eye as it happens.....but she's just soooooo puuurty, and that obviously counts for everything!

Will need show reports etc once she's out in action :D

Vizslak

Visit site
of course....unless she thoroughly embarrasses me obviously :D LOL Shes very like her mother....with a few things ironed out...I really like her and I hope her and her brother will do well in the ring (his stack pic doesnt do him justice....Mr Green) Miss red who I am very fond of has taken me by suprise, I believe she could do quite well in the ring too but I am unsure as to whether or not the owners will show. All apart from miss red will also be working to some degree which is great :)

echodomino

Visit site
Miss Purple and Master Green would be my picks :D

I've been really bad at getting pics of mine posted, probably not helped by them all being on mum's computer lol

Vizslak

Visit site
Miss Purple and Master Green would be my picks :D

I've been really bad at getting pics of mine posted, probably not helped by them all being on mum's computer lol

Yes they have been mine for a long while and was nice to stack and see I was right! I love little miss red though and do think shes going to fledge into something lovely, shes my 'heart' pick but if I was keeping miss purple would have been my 'head' pick!
We havnt seen pics of yours for ages, get cracking! :D

ets....'worm' aka miss yellow is the most loveable little thing in the world, I would keep her too for no other reason than she totally endears herself to me day after day and I'm going to miss her snuggles!!

Cinnamontoast

Fais pas chier!
Visit site
Yellow for me cos she doesn't want to pose, she's far more interested in what else is happening. Will they grow into their wrinkles? So, so cute!

Dobiegirl

Visit site
They are all lovely healthy puppies who have wonderful homes to go to and have had a wonderful start to life.

Lovely photos which I cant take any credit for I just waved the biscuit.:D

maisiemoo

Visit site
Lovely puppies , a credit to you, and great pics too, so hard to get nice stacked pics of babies , i always end up with the rocking horse pose !, bet you can't wait to get miss purple into the ring , i have friends that show visla's and miss purple looks lovely , my baby has his first show on july 14th so busy with the ringcraft at the mo .

Inthemud

Visit site
What wonderful, happy looking pups.

Miss Purple was my fave too, but I have to admit that that was based on cuteness of face rather than anything else!

Vizslak

Visit site
Well last puppy has just been waved off.....and I went in the house and burst into tears!!! :eek:

Native Speaker

Visit site
Well last puppy has just been waved off.....and I went in the house and burst into tears!!! :eek:

Awwww! Bless!

Here, have a hankie! *passes a tissue!:rolleyes:*

Only natural to shed a tear or two - gorgeous, happy pups, starting out on their new lives, with much to learn and experience. A bit like a human mother watching her kids grow up and leave home ..........:eek::)