Latest crimes

P3LH

Visit site
I was innocently pootling along yesterday on a 1:1 walk, I try to make sure the trio get some individual time at least once a week.

I noticed that a few people kept staring/giving me an odd look. Assumed it was the ‘you don’t see many corgi’ brigade or ‘CORGI’ screamers. Or possibly because she’d had a bath earlier that day and was for once, clean. A rarity. Kept on going.

After a little while I suddenly became aware that my arm felt very light. She had slipped out of her collar and being the manipulative shrew that she is, had hung back about four feet the whole way so a) she could munch the duck poo and b) I remained stupid and unaware to not curtail her independence.

An elderly gentleman stopped as I popped her collar back on and said ‘did you not know she was off? She’s been pottering behind you since you left the footpath’ that was a good twenty foot ago...clever, clever swine.

Found guilty by a jury of her peers. Sentenced to an evening of quiet contempt. Her mugshot indicates that she no longer fears the British justice system.

Attachments

• F8997656-DA0C-48B6-8ECD-84DBF854796E.jpeg
    F8997656-DA0C-48B6-8ECD-84DBF854796E.jpeg
    600.2 KB · Views: 17

misst

Visit site
She quite obviously doesn't know what you are on about! She would never do a thing like that - look at that innocent face:cool: she is beautiful!

P3LH

Visit site
Latest crime? Well, just being on best behaviour and being rather pleasant in general just as the pups from the repeat mating are finding their feet and my OH is pestering me to consider one because ‘she’s just so lovely now’....NOW being the operative phrase....

(The answer is still a resounding no but I must admit they are a lovely litter just as she was, and her breeder has a nice choice of dogs rather than just bitches this time. Which she wanted.)

(this was her hiding from the rain. I told her to stop being pathetic and remember she’s a working breed)

Attachments

• 48AC37D4-755B-4B66-9284-94B50B247305.jpeg
    48AC37D4-755B-4B66-9284-94B50B247305.jpeg
    395.3 KB · Views: 14