Le chameau V Aigle

Irishcobs

Visit site
Going to local farm store later to get a new pair of wellies after my 3rd pair of Seelands have died with in a few months (not impressed) I've had a quick peak on the website and like the look of the Le chameau ladies all track country and the Aigle benyl boot.

So any preferences? Any one have either boots?

charliehands

Visit site
Both makes are fantastic I work
In a farm shop and sell both makes never ever have complaints from customers :) don't waste your money on hunters is my best advice!!

Orchardbeck

Visit site
I have the Le chameau all tracks, they are a really flattering fit, and the soles actually grip - having slipped around in numerous pairs of holed and cracked hunters they are a revolution! It was toss up between both pairs you mentioned and vanity won out in the end - the Le chameau ones looked best on. I have them in black.

EventingMum

Visit site
I have had several pairs of Le Chameaus both the neoprene lined and the outlast lined ones and have found them very comfortable but unlike other people they don't last too long with me and have all cracked in the area corresponding with the base of my big toe to the ball of my foot. This time round I got the neoprene lined Aigle's and have also found them very comfortable and 18 months on show no signs of cracking. On balance I will probably stick with Aigles - they are also cheaper and the neoprene is thicker than Le Chameaus

hayinamanger

Visit site
My Aigle Parcour ISO boots have lasted about 8 years, they are so comfortable too. I stopped wearing them last winter when it was so cold as I thought my sheepskin lined country boots would be warmer. Not so, I had chilblains for the first time in 8 years. My only issue is that I am a size 7.5 and the 7s are too tight and the 8s (which I have) are too loose unless I wear 2 pairs of socks.