Le Mieux colours!

Templebar

Visit site
Oh hell reading this i didn't know le mieux had the green cc out, i have been after a hunter green for ages but couldn't find one. Why now when i have no money.

OrangeAndLemon

Afraid of exorcism
Visit site
Another with le mieux taste and bargain bucket budget! I also have a pony who makes it clear if he doesn't like the fit or feel of a pad.

I can only afford discontinued colours through outlets. I got the burgundy dressage pad for £25 at a show. It's a bit clashy on my Red Chesnut (yep, I have spelt that right). I got the mustard CC pad from two times tack. I love the mustard on him.

I'm struggling with pictures and links but you can see them in his Facebook page (@ErnieTheSuffolk). I'm really impressed with the quality but also how he doesn't sweat underneath them like he does with more basic saddlecloths.

Janeramsay

New User
Visit site
My horse :)
It is Le meuix, although I don’t know if they still do the green with the piping around it.
Thank you so much.
I now have a coloured who looks very like your horse. I’m struggling to know which colours will suit him best. Any other suggestions ?????

only_me

Visit site
Thank you so much.
I now have a coloured who looks very like your horse. I’m struggling to know which colours will suit him best. Any other suggestions ?????

I’m quite traditional, no real outlandish colours for me lol. Red for our xc colours, but otherwise I stick to blue, grey, brown and green, which look smart imo.
Here’s him in the blue
D898C3C1-5D7A-4473-815A-B89D8B1FE051_zpsjf8ffyf1.jpeg

Reactions: DD

Janeramsay

New User
Visit site
I’m quite traditional, no real outlandish colours for me lol. Red for our xc colours, but otherwise I stick to blue, grey, brown and green, which look smart imo.
Here’s him in the blue
D898C3C1-5D7A-4473-815A-B89D8B1FE051_zpsjf8ffyf1.jpeg
I’m just venturing into colour as I always stuck to brown!
The blue looks fab on him. Think I may give that a try. I had been thinking about red. If u have a photo of him in red I would be very grateful. Xxxxx

only_me

Visit site
I’m just venturing into colour as I always stuck to brown!
The blue looks fab on him. Think I may give that a try. I had been thinking about red. If u have a photo of him in red I would be very grateful. Xxxxx

I’m not too keen on the Lemeuix red, it’s not “red” enough for me. I actually use a red/black polypad for xc. Red definitely suits them as well! Tbh I’ve had the same polypad on my previous 2 horses as well, dapple grey & a bay lol. Only pic that shows it clearly is a jump pic, sorry

6EACDF24-3B7A-439D-91E5-C2C7D5E3345C_zpsa2ygxhpp.jpeg

tatty_v

Visit site
My HHO SS bought me a beautiful le Mieux pad in heritage navy tartan. It looks gorgeous on my grey - will try and get a photo! Even my OH remarked ok how smart it looks. I love the cut too, it’s sits much nicer than my other pads 😊

Janeramsay

New User
Visit site
I’m not too keen on the Lemeuix red, it’s not “red” enough for me. I actually use a red/black polypad for xc. Red definitely suits them as well! Tbh I’ve had the same polypad on my previous 2 horses as well, dapple grey & a bay lol. Only pic that shows it clearly is a jump pic, sorry

6EACDF24-3B7A-439D-91E5-C2C7D5E3345C_zpsa2ygxhpp.jpeg
Wow! That’s to the red and ur riding!! 👌