Le mieux fly ears

orangegrace

Visit site
Hi All,

becoming a bit obsessed with Lemieux saddle pads! now I've moved onto the ears ! I wondered if anyone had Lemieux fly ears and whether they come up true to size/big/small.

I have a 15.3hh with average sized ears so not sure whether to buy large or medium..

thank you :)

Pink_Lady

Visit site
I have large for my 16hh ISH = he takes a full size bridle, this fits fine ... am with you, kinda liking the matchy matchy look

LibbyL

Visit site
I just got my first set of turquoise ones! Trying them on tonight so will let you know. Got medium for large headed 14.1hh, was advice that because someone said they had a 16.1hh in medium so thought large would be huge!

They are stunning quality!

leflynn

Visit site
I have cob/medium size on my cob size bridle TB (15.2 fine) and they are a perfect fit bar the ears as he has tiny ears lol :)

Deltaflyer

Visit site
I have the medium on my 15.1 connie cross, he takes a cob bridle. They fit perfectly. I love them, I have the denim to go with my denim CC pad but MUST get the teal and the turquoise too :)Oh, and the grey.

Lammy

Visit site
I'm going to get the medium for my 14.3hh Welsh D - friend has a pair and they are lovely and a good fit for her overgrown connie. Going to get the teal and then the teal pillow pad when it's back in stock - my excuse is that we can then be seen out hacking in the summer :)

LibbyL

Visit site
Seriously beautiful pair of fuchsia ones on ebay for really good price if anyones looking! I bought my turquoise from same seller and they were such a bargain

tiggs

Visit site
XL for a 16.1 warmblood, be careful washing them a friend's shrunk when she washed them in a machine, but mine have been ok handwashed in cool water

DD265

Visit site
You should buy the corresponding size for your bridle, so large = full etc

Mine (plain black) have been machine washed and not shrunk at all.

dibbin

Visit site
I have the Large on my 16.1 ISH and find they come up a bit small. He takes a full size bridle, and has 2 pairs of full size Eskadron ears that fit perfectly. The LeMieux ones fit, they're just a bit neater than I'd like and sometimes escape from under his bridle.

LibbyL

Visit site
Not wanting to be stupid but what on earth do you do with their forelock? Fillie's pokes out the bottom and is not a good look!
Also not sure if it fits, seems to not go down her ears enough but there is still room at the top? Also almost too little fabric between her ears?

Can anyone put a photo up with their horse in one because I am really struggling to tell if mine fits!

LibbyL

Visit site
Put it on again and doesnt fit, can't imagine a large will so think I'll give up with the matching fly veil idea!

WelshCManiac

Visit site
What size to fit a 13hh. They don't have small in lavender but that's the matchy set that I want so bad so I was thinking about medium possibly?