Le Mieux fly mask

Green Bean

Visit site
Anyone else had issues with fitting these fly masks? My horse is a size Full, including her Shires fly mask but the LM Full fly mask didn’t even begin to fit so I exchanged for an Extra Full but that too doesn’t fit. Ears fit fine but mesh is plastered against her eyes. Just seems weird

DabDab

Ah mud, splendid
Visit site
They are good for smaller heads but their full sizes have always been an odd fitting. I have a medium on my pony and it's a lovely fit, but I know from trying a lemieux on big horse some years ago that they come up small and the proportions just don't seem to work on a full sized horse head. I stick to shires for big horse - he rubs easily and the shires are the best fit I've found to prevent rubs on him.

my bfg

Visit site
Their original design fitted my girl really well (she's an xfull) their new design seems completely different and doesn't fit right at all (to close to her eyes, smaller ears etc) I've since bought PE xfull and Shires xfull which both fit her better

HG95

Visit site
I got a full size for my cob one with the nose bit and the nose bit was half way up his face

PoniesRock

Visit site
I found them really odd sizing on my Connie. Pony was ridiculously tiny (although the nose net bit was way too long!) but cob swamped her. Sent it back and stuck with cheap and cheerful shires ones for half the price...

Red-1

I used to be decisive, now I'm not so sure...
Visit site
Yes, bought one from the Hose Health stand at Bramham a few years back. I actually asked a member of staff for advice about fitting, as it looked a bit smaller than my Equilibrium full size, bt was advised that If a full Equilibrium fitted then this one would too.

When I got it home and tried it in, it was tiny round the face, all in his eyes. I called them to arrange to send back for a refund, but initially they refused, saying that if I had bought mail order then they would refund, but they would not because I had bought it at the stand.

I kicked and screamed for a refund though, because I had specifically asked a member of staff about fitting. They did eventually refund, but I won't be buying anything from their stand again!

ForeverBroke_

Visit site
Yep, mine doesn't fit mine either. He's the most bog-standard easy-to-fit anything to horse, so I was really surprised to find the Velcro didn't fit up either side/the mesh was right in his eye!