Le mieux or Equilibrium boots?

awelshandawarmblood

Visit site
I'm after a set of lightweight breathable brushing boots for my youngster, we're just starting groundwork etc & soon to be long reining & I want something decent that will last & also keep his legs cool!
I've been looking at the Le Mieux carbon mesh wrap boots & the Equilibrium Tri-zone impact boots.
Does anyone have any experience of either or any further recommendations? :)

LouisCat

Visit site
It depends...! If he does brush i can't see that the Le Mieux ones will a) offer much protection or b) last very long and they don't appear to have a strike pad?

Have a look at KM Elite brushing boots. They're super light weight and rinse clean easily

awelshandawarmblood

Visit site
It depends...! If he does brush i can't see that the Le Mieux ones will a) offer much protection or b) last very long and they don't appear to have a strike pad?

Have a look at KM Elite brushing boots. They're super light weight and rinse clean easily

Great thank you! I'll have a look at them now. Very good point! I was looking more at how breathable they were. He's still at that clumsy stage & is still close behind which should come with building muscle so I'm just being super cautious. I know what I'm like collecting things & then upgrading as I go along so figured I'll stump up for a pair to last in the first place this time!

paddi22

Visit site
equilibrium ones are brilliant and the legs never seem to get hot under them. they are very hard wearing as well. personally I don't rate any of the le mieux boots

SpotsandBays

Visit site
I have the Lemieux pro sport boots and I really like them. I haven’t tried the others, (I think the pro sport is the mid range, there is a cheaper option and then a more expensive option so I guess it depends which ones you’re looking at)