Le Mieux saddlepads

holeymoley

Visit site
I’ve got two which I like in that they seem to wick sweat away etc However I’m not convinced with the fit. My saddle is due an assessment however on upping my guys work since coming back off injury, it would see they bridge very easily at the wither? They also seem to slip back slightly when jumping? Has anyone found this happens too? Or maybe my saddle is just needing reflocked! I can’t recall it ever happening with other numnahs over the years.

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site
I find they bridge more easily than Nuumed, but I do use them because they have the inserts I want in the type I buy.

irishdraft

Visit site
I have just bought a gp pro sorb and it slips back really badly. I have a cc lemieux ordinary saddle cloth on another saddle which is fine so was surprised and disappointed to have this with the pro sorb

Fluffypiglet

Visit site
I’ve just bought a LM cc saddle cloth for my new saddle and am very disappointed with it pulling back. Horses new saddle allows him to move through his shoulders amazingly well but the damn saddle pad is squashing down onto his withers all the time. I’m very grumpy about it! (I appreciate it’s not a massive issue compared to other things going on!) otherwise a really lovely saddle pad but very upset with the fit.

Sheep

Visit site
I have about 6 or 7 of them, they are lovely and super quality. They suited our little mare very well.
One problem. She's now more or less retired and they don't suit our high-withered newbie at all ? I found they don't stay put and aren't cut high enough to comfortably clear his wither properly.