Le Mieux waterproof 3/4 coat

HopOnTrot

Visit site
Their 3/4 coats look warm, waterproof and good value. Before I fork out for yet another shite coat, are they warm and waterproof?

dottylottie

Visit site
is it the loire 3/4 length one that comes in fig & marine you’re looking at, or the loire waterproof riding coat that comes in the new spruce (plus the normal colours)?

i don’t think the padded 3/4 length ones are waterproof, but i have the short version of the waterproof coat and i love it, keeps me bone dry and it’s very warm and snug! another livery has the long version and also rates it highly

xDundryx

Visit site
Can anyone advise how the sizes come up? I'm 5ft 6/7 size 12 sometimes size 10 top half (not after Christmas excesses mind!) I've a long Joules winter coat 12 fits perfect, not sure if the Le Mieux come up small or take into account a bit of bum padding 😂

nikkimariet

Visit site
Can anyone advise how the sizes come up? I'm 5ft 6/7 size 12 sometimes size 10 top half (not after Christmas excesses mind!) I've a long Joules winter coat 12 fits perfect, not sure if the Le Mieux come up small or take into account a bit of bum padding 😂
The Loire riding coat is true to size. I’ve got XS and am XS. I wouldn’t want any more or less room.

Bobthecob15

Visit site
I’ve got the Loire waterproof coat. It’s brilliant! Have washed it loads and still very waterproof, it’s super warm. I don’t actually ride much but it’s perfect for being outside all day, waking the dog etc

HopOnTrot

Visit site
is it the loire 3/4 length one that comes in fig & marine you’re looking at, or the loire waterproof riding coat that comes in the new spruce (plus the normal colours)?

i don’t think the padded 3/4 length ones are waterproof, but i have the short version of the waterproof coat and i love it, keeps me bone dry and it’s very warm and snug! another livery has the long version and also rates it highly
Tbh I just want a navy coat!