Le mieux?

Horsesxox

Visit site
Hi all! I was just wondering if anyone knows of any cheap le mieux as I really like the brand but find it very expensive...

Widgeon

Visit site
No not really....even in the Facebook groups for second hand LeMieux it's still pretty expensive....I reckon you'd be best off waiting for tack shop 10% off deals etc. Although if anyone posts here with details of fantastic deals I will be right on it!

Horsesxox

Visit site
Ok Thanks for the advice, I agree about the Facebook group chats as I’ve seen second hand Le Mieux for more than brand new! Thought I should mention that Le Mieux had an end of line sale on the lavender products. Not sure if it’s still up but thought I would mention it.

Horsesxox

Visit site
Yes I agree, once had a Le Mieux GP saddle pad offered to me for £14 I quickly snapped it up as the seller claimed it was perfect condition, had it mailed to me and was absolutely distraught when the saddle pad had about 6 giant gashes and some sort of paint all over it! Reported the seller and got there page removed from the site, so yes be careful!

Pony_56

Visit site
I have seen, a place called discount equestrian which sells all le meuix products for about four pounds off. But As I love these products so much even though they price is very expensive. Four pounds off is still a lot