leg swelling

I_A_P

Visit site
hey, i just went to get millie into ride and she has got a swelling on her leg with heat in it under her knee sideways on, to about less than halfway down before her fetlock, i hav hosed it and she is not lame on it.

im sat here in tears while i write this as i cant believe its happening, i really hope its nothing serious but i have had a look in a few books and looks similar to suspensory ligament strain any other ideas?

i literally left school yesteday and was planning on havin a lovely summer tryin to get things together and i am now su upsert i am going to see how it is in the morning.

Patches

Visit site
I hope it's nothing too serious. Good vibes on their way to you and Millie.

Just watched your Youtube footage in the link. What a fabulous girl she is.

I_A_P

Visit site
thanks i really hope it isnt but i can only think of the worst atm.

im so upset as last night i felt so relieved that i had finsihed school and could begin to really work hard over the summer with her and i just feel like iv been hit in the face:(

Patches

Visit site
I can totally sympathise with those emotions. We all love our horses and want them to be well of course, but it's such a huge disappointment when they are out of action. Only natural to feel so down.

Chin up though and here's to hoping it's not all doom and gloom

Alex_kate

Visit site
i know the feeling! i've had injury after injury with joey, maybe she's got a tiny puncture wound? thats joeys latest. hope shes ok