Leicestershire peeps - meet up

Slinkyunicorn

www.rutlandhorseextras.co.uk
I know its been discussed before but as the days are getting longer and the weather is better and the shooting season is over I thought it might be the ideal time to finally meet up for a walk:)

Was thinking a Saturday and the venue to be Exton Park - the walking is great - its a couple of hours and includes fields, woods and water and the dogs can be off lead for all of it. After the walk we head to the village pub for lunch and a drink - if the weather is fab we can sit in the garden with the dogs - if its rubbish the dogs in car while we sit in front of the fire!:D

Mollichop and I do this walk regularly and usually meet around 10.30/11 - perfect timing for lunch.....;):D

Post below if you want to come - date wise I am thinking either the 17th March or 24th March - but open to suggestions:)

Hedwards

Visit site
Yaaaaay, sounds fab - and if you do those sort of times it would suit me as i think it'll take me an hour to get there, so will have time to sort nags in the morning.

I dont think I can do the 17th, but can do the 24th (thats the saturday right? as have a dressage clinic on the sunday)

Hope everyone is ok with a mad lurcher and very bossy JRT!!

Hedwards

Visit site
To be fair, Millie is only bossy with Suzy - she just makes sure EVERYone knows shes in charge of Suzy!!

Nickijem

Visit site
Either date is fine for me and my girls. The only thing is, Purdey is due in season at the end of March so hopefully she will be ok! Holly hasn't had her first season yet either and she is 7 months old now so could happen at any time. We will have to play it by ear and say yes we are coming unless either one is in season:p

Slinkyunicorn

www.rutlandhorseextras.co.uk
Room for any more on the walk?

Of course:)

As we are starting and ending on the Green leads and poo bags will be needed for the few hundred yards to get to the park and to get back to the cars afterwards:) As the weather is nice shoes or boots will be absolutley fine to walk in as it isn't wet anywhere underfoot - unless you go in after a dog.....;):D

Spoke to Mollichop earlier - she and her boys are looking forward to it:D In fact we have both decided on which pizza we are having for lunch......:eek:;):D:D:D

Nickijem

Visit site
Have texted you Slinks if you still have the same number! Purdey, Holly and I are really looking forward to seeing everyone. See you at 10.30 on the green!