lesson with Lee Pearson???

_daisy_

Visit site
Has anyone had a lesson with Lee Pearson? whats he like?

the reason I ask is that im thinking of having a few lessons with him and want to see what hes like before agreeing - just that I went to a dressage clinic yesterday and came away very disappointed.
the instructor didnt ask what I wanted to focus/work on. instead she wanted me to ride with my hands in the air and half way up my horses neck, me leant forward and trying to trot around like that on a big WB without any stirrups. Although i could see where she was coming from with regards my position etc it was a waste of money (although my mum and a friend who is on here thought it was well worth it cos they sat laughing at me for a good 1hr or more)

so good/bad comments welcome, thanks

Thelwell_Girl

Visit site
I absa-bloomin-lutely LOVE him! He is my favourite Pro rider!

If I ever get my own horse I will be dragging myself off to his yard, offering cakes, and trying to show that, honest, I dont fall off THAT much!

_daisy_

Visit site
i was only thinking about you the other day - hows you and hubby? Think hes based near Leek but hes coming over to mine to teach me :)
darent put on here who the clinic was so ill PM you.

_daisy_

Visit site
thats what im doing jhoward, just arranged the date :)
ive always wanted a lesson with him and when I saw it on FB this morning i messaged him and its all sorted now - am very scared i might not fill all the slots though :s