Lessons with Lucinda Green

Ahrena

Visit site
Just found out Lucinda Green isn't actually that far from me, and I'd love to have a lesson or 2 with her.

Found her number on the BE website for BE trainers - before I pluck up the courage can anyone tell me how much she charges for an hour private and if she's as good as you'd think she would be?

helenhorse

Visit site
i was just watching a documentry on horse and country with her teaching a group lesson in xc!
she was fab and really gave good advice. She sounds really down to earth and explains clearly lol!
dont know the fee but its defo worth going!
she has good facilities!

Fattie_Hattie

Visit site
ahrena- if you find out let me know i would love a lesson with her too
smile.gif

Emma123

Visit site
Don't know where you are but she does clinics at Hilltop XC course Ledbury twice a year, £60 I think but there is a group of you

Ahrena

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Don't know where you are but she does clinics at Hilltop XC course Ledbury twice a year, £60 I think but there is a group of you

[/ QUOTE ]

£60 each or for the whole clinic which is split?
ooo.gif

But then bearing in mind who it is that really isn't that much I suppose.

Maybe it'll have to be a one off lol!

Ahrena

Visit site
Blimey, thanks.

Reckon I'll just look out for a clinic, I wouldn't like to imagine with a private lesson will cost. Maybe next year one for my birthday.

ruthsimms

Visit site
I'm guessing it's the same clinic as the one they've been running at H&C TV for a bit, which was filmed at Wellington. She back at Wellington in May.

DidiR

Visit site
I had a group lesson with her, can't remember the cost, but she is very encouraging, and very helpful, so I would recommend her to anyone, whatever your standard.