Let's do some fundraising and photo competitons!!

PinkCob

Visit site
Ok, I'll think of some fundraising ideas soon.
But first, the photo competition.

FIRST CLASS:
- Highest jump.

GoGoGo.

(Just for fun, no prizes. Sowwiie)

FionaM12

Visit site
We used to have a member called SamanthaUK. Lived in Skipton, was short of cash and fond of trying to start games/comps here!

Hello Sammy! :D

PinkCob

Visit site
I should just give up. It is Sammy. I keep trying to get fresh starts but I keep blowing them. This is my only account now and I suppose i'm going to get ripped or banned from being on here?

I'll apologise on this and hope I don't get banned:
I'm sorry for my previous accounts, I got silly and immature and I realise that was stupid. I love this forum, I love reading peoples posts and things like that! I am looking for a fresh start and as you know, I haven't being 'naughty' on this account.
I HAVE MATURED. I promise you all that.

And i'm sorry for anyone I hurt, insulted or upset!
Please, please forgive me and carry on using this forum!

*chocolate for anyone who forgives me*

Last edited:

FionaM12

Visit site
I should just give up. It is Sammy. I keep trying to get fresh starts but I keep blowing them. This is my only account now and I suppose i'm going to get ripped or banned from being on here?

I don't see why you should be banned. Just stick to the rules this time. You didn't do anything terrible last time as I remember, just got into a big muddle! :D

Welcome back. Just think before you post this time, eh? :eek::D

PinkCob

Visit site
I don't see why you should be banned. Just stick to the rules this time. You didn't do anything terrible last time as I remember, just got into a big muddle! :D

Welcome back. Just think before you post this time, eh? :eek::D

I will don't you worry! I just don't want people to have a go at me again. I really am sorry for before.
I used to be a liar, but i'm not now. And I tried to write about what I wrote about before (my life, the tb's etc) but I didn't want to be caught. But I have been!

I'm waiting on horrible responses, think I pee'ed a few people off last time!

Paris1

Visit site
I don't remeber your previous incarnation much. But is suggest you pick something and run with it! You had good advice for tje restarting the tb, you have good advice on finding how to stay horsey with minimal financial impute, and you now have good advice about how to go about raising money for charity. If you pick one or maybe two you'll have your time full.

PinkCob

Visit site
I don't remeber your previous incarnation much. But is suggest you pick something and run with it! You had good advice for tje restarting the tb, you have good advice on finding how to stay horsey with minimal financial impute, and you now have good advice about how to go about raising money for charity. If you pick one or maybe two you'll have your time full.

I know I have and I really apprieciate it!
I think fundraising and re-attempting the tb's.
I'm just jealous of people with horses, i know its no excuse.

FionaM12

Visit site
but I didn't want to be caught. But I have been!

I'm waiting on horrible responses, think I pee'ed a few people off last time!

It was a very thin disguise. :D

You might get some flack for having tried to deny who you are. My advice would be don't let it get to you though and don't get into arguements about it. Let people have a go at you, then draw a line under it and move on.

Good luck. :)

PinkCob

Visit site
It was a very thin disguise. :D

You might get some flack for having tried to deny who you are. My advice would be don't let it get to you though and don't get into arguements about it. Let people have a go at you, then draw a line under it and move on.

Good luck. :)

Thanks Fiona, I will do that!!!
I couldn't lie as I wanted a horse so bad, so I couldn't have said Essex or anything. Oh well, glad it's sorted.

Paris1

Visit site
Pinkcob I used to be also. Though when I was younger we didn't have forums to dream on! I spent all my spare time helping at a riding s book. It reading about horses, learning. After three years I had proved to the liveries at the rs I was reliable and not massively capable but willing to listen and learn. I picked up rides on loads of horses, and nice competition horses too! Persevere and you will be rewarded. Where there are horses there are always people without time looking for free help.

PinkCob

Visit site
Pinkcob I used to be also. Though when I was younger we didn't have forums to dream on! I spent all my spare time helping at a riding s book. It reading about horses, learning. After three years I had proved to the liveries at the rs I was reliable and not massively capable but willing to listen and learn. I picked up rides on loads of horses, and nice competition horses too! Persevere and you will be rewarded. Where there are horses there are always people without time looking for free help.

Thanks for that advice!
I am trying to learn but I am a complete novice. If i'm honest, I know little.

HazyXmas

Visit site
Pinkcob, you sound as if your having a tough time at the moment.

I remember how i used to long for my own pony when i was a young girl. As other's have said, try & find somewhere that you can start helping out. I helped at a local RDA group, it was very rewarding helping people & nice to have some interaction with the RDA ponies.

As you are just starting out you must be completely honest about your ability & be prepared to do jobs such as poo picking, sweeping & tack cleaning. To be honest you probably won't get much, if any riding unless you can help at a riding school, but you will still learn lots, make new friends & hopefully get to spend time with some nice horses/ponies :)

Don't despair, concentrate on getting better, doing well at school, learning all you can about horse care & management & making genuine friends. I know that it feels as if it will never happen but i now have five horses & ponies & would be very grateful for some help with them.
I hope you find someone, put up some adverts & keep us posted. :)

JFTDWS

Visit site
If i'm honest, I know little.

Plenty you can learn, on here and in other places too, if you're open to it...

Glad you've come clean - at last :rolleyes: Shame youre not down south, I'd happily give you a crash course in stable management after seeing the state of my stables this morning :cool:

PinkCob

Visit site
Thanks all! I'm open to learning!! I've emailed the riding instructor/manager of the local riding school asking if she needs help as they do lessons on a night!
I will keep you all posted! :D

Littlelegs

Visit site
Not read your previous posts that I know of, & don't really care what you've said in the past. But I've let more than one horseless teen do stuff with mine, so I'm sure there must be others in your area the same as me. Just keep going round yards & horsey places.

PinkCob

Visit site
Not read your previous posts that I know of, & don't really care what you've said in the past. But I've let more than one horseless teen do stuff with mine, so I'm sure there must be others in your area the same as me. Just keep going round yards & horsey places.

Ok!!