letter from BE today

I_A_P

Visit site
i have qualified for the intro regional finals after coming 4th in the intro at houghton hall last year!!
not 100% sure i am going to do it or not as relaly want to crack on at PN, but it was a good piece of news this morning
smile.gif
:)

carthorse

s150.photobucket.com
I' ve 2 intro qual. but don't see why it would interupt prenovice season.Thinking of doing broadway and prestwold. Thought about milton keynes but fancy a go for the saddle and regional final results don't count.Well it will probably all change ,it always does if you plan something

I_A_P

Visit site
oooo well thankyou!! the nearest one to me is at stratford hills, and as there isnt many local events around me at the time i may well go and do the PN, especially if like hollyjane said it was quite small.
smile.gif

I_A_P

Visit site
yep carthorse it does!! i just know that i have missed 3 of my local events so far so there really isnt to much point in planning ahead!!

hollyzippo

Visit site
Yay! Well done- I have just qualified for an IRF too! Again- want to do one intro then PN so was planning on doing IRF at either Broadway (done twice before) or Prestwold. Anyone know if Prestwold is nice?

It is still intro height at regional final but think the final might be PN height? May have changed now tho so I stand to be corrected!

Will hopefully see you at one of them!!
grin.gif

dieseldog

Visit site
They've changed it as it used to be run over PN - the final definalty (the first year it was at Charlton Park which doesn't have an intro track) but looking at the website now even the final is intro height