Liam Payne’s Titanium Z

asmp

Visit site
Watched Joe Stockdale jumping Liam Payne’s Titanium Z at the Royal Windsor Horse show on
Thursday. Because of the limit of times you can read articles on the H&H website I don’t know anything about the partnership, nor can I find anything else on the internet.

Anyone know how the partnership came about? Is Liam in to horses and show jumping or is he just good friends with Joe? Nice horse!

TGM

Visit site
If you open the H&H articles in a 'private' or 'incognito' window it gets round the article limit. There is an article when Liam first bought the horse - it was for Yazmin Ingham to ride. Her quote at the end, makes it sound like Liam isn't really horsey: “I think a lot of people don’t realise how glamorous showjumping is. It’s a beautiful sport and I’m so excited about showing someone from a completely different industry how good it is.”

TGM

Visit site
From another article about the change of rider:

Liam has owned Tommy since 2019, when he was sourced by Yazmin as a five-year-old. Yazmin competed him to 1.35m, including in the seven-year-old championship at the Royal International Horse Show last year.

Yazmin announced in February she would be stepping back from riding to focus on her family and her equine breeding programme, with her stallion Van De Vivaldi – and on 1 April she gave birth to her second child.

“Tommy moved to me with a program to build him up for the future,” said Joe.

“Liam has a long passion for developing jumpers and it will continue past Tommy. We are looking to extend the program with two new horses in the next year.”

asmp

Visit site
If you open the H&H articles in a 'private' or 'incognito' window it gets round the article limit. There is an article when Liam first bought the horse - it was for Yazmin Ingham to ride. Her quote at the end, makes it sound like Liam isn't really horsey: “I think a lot of people don’t realise how glamorous showjumping is. It’s a beautiful sport and I’m so excited about showing someone from a completely different industry how good it is.”
Not tried that but not sure it is possible on an iPad?

Thanks for the info though.?