Liberty Freedom Jackets

Mickyjoe

Visit site
Also putting this in NL:
Does anyone have any idea if these are big or small fitting and also where would be the best place to buy one. Based in Ireland and not sure yet whether I'll be heading over to Badminton or Burghley this year, where at least I could try one on... Would like to buy one online but a bit nervous about the sizing.. I really love the short ones with the storm collars and the silk cuffes and trim.

Also - are they still de rigour or has something else taken over!?
laugh.gif

teapot

Visit site
I bought mine a couple of weeks ago (got the Milly jacket, this one: http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a380/stickyVix/random/Picture1-5.png )

Definitely still de rigour and I doubt they'll ever not be. Not exactly commonly worn are they?
grin.gif
I've had nothing but compliments about it (wore it to work the other day and got asked by a customer whether it was made by company I work for (country, outdoors fashion type
wink.gif
) and I was all 'ummmmm not quite'.) I bought mine through Country Attire (have got a proper ebay shop with free postage (you'd think at that price!) and their returns policy seemed absolutely fine with returns for the wrong size etc. Was delivered in under 48 hours too.

Sizing wise - I'm tall and lanky so normally an 8 or 10 on top but have gone for the 12, partly so I can get stuff underneath and partly for sleeve length. It was tight when I first put it on but it's softened up and fits beautifully now so unless you're absolutely tiny in terms of body, bust and height, I'd go up a size.

Mickyjoe

Visit site
Ooh that's brilliant thank you.

I'm generally a 10 (8 on the odd good day
laugh.gif
), but just wasn't sure whether they were big or small fitting. I think I saw Country Attire on Ebay and that's great about the returns etc. Might have to wait until bank balance settles down after Christmas, but am definitely going to invest this year.