lidl boots

SSM

Visit site
Fashion or work boots?

If you want boots that will really keep you warm and dry go to Decathalon - and get snow boots - they are brill!!

Fashion, they look okay in the photo but as with a lot of Lidl stuff it's hit or miss!!!!!

ru-fi-do

Visit site
No way fashion! Thought for around the yard, got my little boy some brill boots from decathlon completely fur lined, but couldn't see any for me???? Will have to go and have another look..

ru-fi-do

Visit site
Can you please tell me in what way my siggie is too big. It looks fine to me and is coming up at quite a 'normal' size. Is anyone else seeing me siggie as being too big?? I have been posting quite a while with it and no one else has commented. TBH i think you are being quite rude in the way you are putting this across.

KatB

Visit site
With all due respect Ann82, your siggy is huge. Sorry!
crazy.gif

Bess

Visit site
They may come up different sizes on people's screens, Ann's is the same size as yours on my computer screen.

JACQSZOO

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Can you please tell me in what way my siggie is too big. It looks fine to me and is coming up at quite a 'normal' size. Is anyone else seeing me siggie as being too big?? I have been posting quite a while with it and no one else has commented. TBH i think you are being quite rude in the way you are putting this across.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not being rude FGS! I asked if you could PLEASE make your siggie smaller. It is bigger than the HHO banner and I beleive this is the guide for siggys.

JACQSZOO

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Arnt you the most pleasant person at the moment!! there is nothing worng with your siggie it is fine and not big at all!! [/quote

I'm always pleasant.

dieseldog

Visit site
It is enourmous on mine as well. I was about to ask Ann to make it smaller as well so glad I didn't now and JACQSZOO got all the agressive crap instead of me.

ru-fi-do

Visit site
Well obviously it's ok for some and not for others, i wasn't to know. So how will i know if it the right size or not if most people are seeing it ok. Anyway I have took it off now and will try and sort it later, that way no more people will get 'infuriated'!

JACQSZOO

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
It is enourmous on mine as well. I was about to ask Ann to make it smaller as well so glad I didn't now and JACQSZOO got all the agressive crap instead of me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Water off a ducks back
tongue.gif

ru-fi-do

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not being agressive diesel dog, just thought it wasn't put very nice, i can understand why my sig annoyed some people if it was coming out as big as you say, it just wasn't coming out like that for me so couldn't understand?? This seems to have got really silly, i have taken it off now and any helpfull advice on my siggie would be appreciated.

Dogbetty141

Visit site
Can I just say that your siggie is fine Ann!! you shouldnt have talken it off ignore JACQSZOO she is being V peety and her sig is the same size as yours and mine is bigger than yours too!

JACQSZOO

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Can I just say that your siggie is fine Ann!! you shouldnt have talken it off ignore JACQSZOO she is being V peety and her sig is the same size as yours and mine is bigger than yours too!

[/ QUOTE ]

If you bother to read all of the posts in this thread, it will become obvious to you, like it has to Ann, that to some users Ann's siggie is fine and too other users Ann's siggie is huge. Ann has very kindly recognised the problem and is doing something about it.
So get off your soapbox.

ru-fi-do

Visit site
Thanks dogbetty but it looks like some other people are getting it coming up huge for some reason, need to rename the subject really, only 2 comments about the boots!
grin.gif
I will 'test' it again later to see what it comes out like.