lidl boots

Dogbetty141

Visit site
What with the rudeness?? I was just saying that you way off putting things across to people is so inconsiderate!! You need to remember politeness goes a long way!! Smart comments by the way not funny!!

JACQSZOO

Visit site
Your getting tedious now. I asked polietely, I even said please, both you and Ann took offence. Not my problem. Ann appears to have moved on now why dont you.

Maesfen

Extremely Old Nag!
photobucket.com
Well I've just turned signatures on so I can see what all the commotion is about and of course Ann's has gone in a puff of smoke! But, and it's a big BUT, Dogbetty's is enormous and now I remember why I turn them off most of the time!
Perhaps it's the different sizes of the screens, I don't know, but I only get a row or two of writing then have to scroll down forever to get to the next post, so Jaqs, you're not alone! I'm off now to turn them off again, they really get tedious after a very short while!

And I never got to see the boots either!

JACQSZOO

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Smart comments like that really annoy me I will contain my self in future! Keep stum!

[/ QUOTE ]

grin.gif

JACQSZOO

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Just turn all siggies off, makes life on here far easier and much faster.
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont really want to have to do that. I love looking at the pictures of other peoples horses.
grin.gif

Dogbetty141

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Smart comments like that really annoy me I will contain my self in future! Keep stum!

[/ QUOTE ]

grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you should learn also!!!!
grin.gif