lied about the age!!!!

Parkranger

Visit site
Exactly........
smirk.gif

PeterNatt

s68.photobucket.com
Is the seller infact a dealer hiding behuind the pretense of being a private seller? When the seller told you the horses age did you have a witness that can confirm what age she said the horse was? Where was the horse advertised? Do you have a copy of the advert?

Chex

Visit site
When I bought Chex I was told he was 11, I had him vetted and from looking at his teeth the vet said he was about 16, impossible to tell for sure. Even on the receipt I got with him, she said he was sold as an 11 year old, even though I knew he was nearer 16 and had told her that! Its such a shame how its worked out, more about the illness than her age.

djshelli

Visit site
Yes i have a copy of the advert she brought her from at 18 rising 19 and also the copy of my ad i brought her from saying 16. I am upset about the whole deal, i could put up with the age but not lower airway disease, and suspected narcolepsy too! thanks for all your advise i went to court because too many people get away with not being honest and dont bother taking it this far. xx