Life after horses

flirtygerty

Visit site
Last year I had to make the hardest decision of my life, to give up my horses, ranging from a young cob, to two oldies, due to going self employed and having a recently disabled hubby, drastic reduction of income, unable to give anything but basic care, I was left with no choice.
All four horses are now settled and happy in new homes, two on long term loan, one sold to a show home and one gifted back to the original owner, I get regular pics and updates and visit the two local to me regularly, hubby has had his medication changed and is more mobile, although still needs this operation, after changing location, my business is on the up, we now have a shower installed and looking to carpet the living room, presently living with a donated carpet offcut, so all in all, no matter how low you get, the only way is up, many thanks to the friends who helped this happen, wish I had contacted them earlier, to anyone struggling out there, ask and help will come, thanks to all the H&H's who gave sound advice at the time xx

Cobbytype

Visit site
Hello Flirtygerty :) I remember how much you were struggling last year. So pleased to hear that you've managed to turn a corner and life is on the up once again.