Lighthearted!! Let's see your jumping bloopers!!!

Visit site
Again, because I don't really jump here is one of one of my other beasties doing ballet!

JeffDance.jpg

Yes he hit the floor, how could you not?!? But he was fine after. The most annoying thing was that was the last fence, he was 1length down and gaining and would more than likely have won if he had jumped properly! He just went in FAAAAR too deep for such a big horse!

dafthoss

Visit site
These are mine from tonight
What started off looking normal
beforespecial.jpg

ended up looking like this :rolleyes: he was to busy thinking about the filler and forgot what to do with his back legs
special.jpg

Last edited:

MagicMelon

Visit site
Not as impressive as MinxGTi, but this was my Welshie early on in his jumping career!:-

7C6W1836.jpg

And this was our muck-up at Burgie a couple of years or so ago. Horsey didnt realise it was a spread but noticed on take off so simply hopped on to it (bouncing the brush sections) and popped off nicely. He's such a great horse, I can totally trust him to sort himself out!:-

Jump4.jpg

Jump5.jpg

Jump6.jpg

BBP

Visit site
This thread is brilliant, I've just wasted an excellent half hour giggling.

and Kat with the black pony, that water video, who shouts 'you bloody heathen' at the end :p Really tickled me.
This one? Didn't know i'd put it on this thread!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4IxdYg0sGg
Haha, that was my sister shouting...she very kindly popped in to give us a lead and got soaked!

Last edited:

I*HM

Visit site
Loving the threat - going to add to it to keep it alive ;)
When Alvin was still new to me we tried a ODE with our first XC together.
This was the first jump, over jumped much?
Cross20Country207_8_09205.jpg

How not to jump - horse forgot he had legs
High20Jump203_08_0920075.jpg

indigosplat

Visit site
ok two from my weekends arena eventing:

I managed to stay on! Slight disagreement on the stride. Got over it 3rd attempt but lost stirrup..leading to...

2. .. having to jump the remaining 4 fences (including this 85cm wide and 85 tall spread) with a stirrup. Not my finest moment. Still came second though :)

Apologies to Libbyhorse for jabbing her in the mouth and other multiple felonies :( I will get better, I will get better!

photos are on post below now I've worked out how to do it :)

Last edited:

tinap

Visit site
I have tears streaming down my face :D !!
I'm hoping the photographer has one of my daughter jumping out of the arena at last weeks trailblazers finals !!!

BronsonNutter

Visit site
I have some brilliant ones of Wilby where his face is just like :eek: over everything, his nose is on his knees and his legs are completely unbent, but I didn't buy them (for obvious reasons!)

Wibble's going on his stride, rather than mine, resulting in a lost stirrup and zebedee impersonation!
180705_10150100805194378_641399377_6093029_1235271_n.jpg

And the only 'bad' photo I have of Bronts and me, aged 13 - I thought he was about to stop and this was the biggest I'd ever jumped in my life up to that point :eek:
8320_126500749377_641399377_2269110_2953728_n.jpg

FigJam

teamhopalong.blogspot.com
Some new bloopers to amuse everyone with (thanks and apologies to daveismycat as it's her poor horse suffering them! ;) )

These were all cat leaps from standstill moments where she thought about stopping, I kicked to say "go" and she said "fine then, but try sit this"! ;)

ARCCamp18.jpg

ARCCampXC025.jpg

ARCCampXC064.jpg