Lighthearted!! Let's see your jumping bloopers!!!

kerilli

Visit site
it took me ages to find the only ones i have.
this was an Advanced track yonks ago, came round corner, Dottie saw the water and just accelerated like a nutter down the hill and launched over fairly serious jump and drop. i had definitely seen another stride, she took off a proper stride and a bit away, you don't ever see me looking terrified and defensive!
Screenshot2011-04-12at125033.png

the next fence was a skinny rope horse-shoe shaped thing just out of the water, luckily she saw it and locked on, as you can see i didn't have any of my knitting back yet! big relieved puff of cheeks there as i went ''whoooo thank you mare...''
Screenshot2011-04-12at125138.png

she was a freakishly awesome mare but also VERY arrogant at times!

BBP

Visit site
These two are so funny - sorry :D

Poor chappie, snorkelling dirt with him mum round his ear holes!

This vid isn't exactly a blooper, but very funny...his first time through a water jump...I got drenched!
http://www.youtube.com/user/NZKatW#p/a/u/2/N4IxdYg0sGg

Then at jumpcross a few weeks ago we got attacked by a killer swan in the water- this is the moment Oso noticed it and bolted flat out, leaving me 10 miles behind!
2011-03-1309-17-55-IMG_5410_resize.jpg

kerilli

Visit site
LOL Kerilli you can see on her face that she SO knows what she is doing and you might as well sit a knit for all the input she is going to accept!
:)
Looks like a wonderful mare.

haha exactly, "you just sort out your knitting or something mum, leave me alone, i've got this sorted!"
She did exactly the same to me at the second water at Bonn-Rodderberg 3*, just summed it up at a glance and took over, totally ignored me (i'd walked it very carefully and gotten a lot of advice and had a definite Plan, involving a lot more strides than she deigned to take!)
thanks, she was awesome. quirky and freaky but awesome, definitely. very lucky to have had one as good as her.

C&C

Visit site
Cracking thread with some brilliant pics, made my day looking at these. I dont have any to share unfortunately although that doesnt mean to say i havnt had any bloopers! Ive had my fair share, they have just never been caught on camera. lol

Keep um coming :D

SnowGoose

Visit site
love this thread :D dont really post on here, just browse occasionally but couldnt resist this one. This happened a few years ago - horses history - grade A showjumper, had been jumping 1.30+ previous year til accident which left us both a bit broken. With zero confidence left over big fences, I thought I would have a go at intro eventing (which to me suddenly looked quite big!) slightly misjudged his reaction to a 90cm fence though....:eek:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=352708&id=653957779&l=2e9d7bbdac

Twiggy14

Visit site
Hehehe!! ( they go on order :) )
<a href='http://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb441/ShowXjumper11/eabaabe0.jpg!>1</a>
<a href='http://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb441/ShowXjumper11/1f7fca3b.jpg'>2</a>
<a href='http://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb441/ShowXjumper11/e223da81.jpg'>3</a>
Lol!

WellyBaggins

Visit site
it took me ages to find the only ones i have.
this was an Advanced track yonks ago, came round corner, Dottie saw the water and just accelerated like a nutter down the hill and launched over fairly serious jump and drop. i had definitely seen another stride, she took off a proper stride and a bit away, you don't ever see me looking terrified and defensive!
Screenshot2011-04-12at125033.png

the next fence was a skinny rope horse-shoe shaped thing just out of the water, luckily she saw it and locked on, as you can see i didn't have any of my knitting back yet! big relieved puff of cheeks there as i went ''whoooo thank you mare...''
Screenshot2011-04-12at125138.png

she was a freakishly awesome mare but also VERY arrogant at times!

Love these pictures, your mare is completely oblivious to your "terrified" face, it is like she is saying "keep up mum"!!! ;)

WellyBaggins

Visit site
Sorry K, just re read my post and it sounds like I am saying you got left behind (which clearly you didn't), I just meant she looks pleased with herself about her choice of stride and is telling you to "keep up" with her decision :eek:

kerilli

Visit site
Sorry K, just re read my post and it sounds like I am saying you got left behind (which clearly you didn't), I just meant she looks pleased with herself about her choice of stride and is telling you to "keep up" with her decision :eek:

no worries, i'm not offended! i know it wasn't very stylish at all, but i didn't touch her mouth so that was okay!

Lolo

Visit site
Kerilli- you had the 'must have' Musto colours before they were cool. How fashion-forwards can you get...!

indigosplat

Visit site
Hope this pictures work! let me know if they don't!

f3eef754-3d80-46f3-97d2-73695a4e02f3.image

my friend having a bit of a meltdown over a fence.

3f0e3042-577c-4ca2-bea5-d240feed02ea.image

My other friend Hollie, who probably could have fit another 2 strides in...

and finally a series. All credit go to G effect photography. The girl WAS told not to canter into the walk just trot as the water was deeper than usual....

[Content removed]
[Content removed]
[Content removed]
[Content removed]

Last edited by a moderator:

Horse_Mad!

Visit site
Have never posted photos before, so hope this works!!

I still managed to stay on and was one of the few to get over this second time!

DSC_0146.jpg

Far too close but we made it over (also apparently I'm attempting to jump it before the horse.... Cringe...)

DSC_0153.jpg

Last edited:

Javabb94

Visit site
I have decided to revive this thread with some pics of my fall today:D

jumps are tiny as it was java's first ever time jumping fillers so kept it small so could kick over if necessary!

5-1-2011_069.jpg

5-1-2011_070.jpg

MinxGTi

Visit site
And another! scares the hell out of me when I jump him... but my sister just seems to stick whatever he decides to do!
26839_10150173918170224_793395223_12154038_7466585_n.jpg