Lightweight riding gloves that protect fingers from rubs?

Acobandawelsh

Visit site
Can anyone recommend a pair of lightweight riding gloves that offer protection for ezcema hands? The skin is really thin and sore as having a flair up, after my lesson today i have huge blisters on my 4th fingers, my horse can be pretty strong. I use the roeckl chester gloves but find them too thin and my skin gets rubbed easily. Yet at the same time i dont want anything heavy and winter weight for the summer ?
Thank.you

poiuytrewq

Visit site
You could try plasters once your fingers before your lesson and your current gloves over top.
After time the skin there will toughen anyway and stop blistering.

sunnyone

Visit site
If you can't see it in the supermarkets then ask your chemist for a roll of blister prevention tape. It's great stuff which I tend to use on my ankles and toes when changing from socks/tights to bare feet. It's quite wide so ideal for fingers too.
For riding n summer I use a cheap, throw away, pair of gardening gloves for everyday use, or topless sailing gloves if I feel I need to look a bit smarter.

black and brown

Visit site
You could try the Roeckl winter version of the Chester gloves. They have more padding but are still lightweight and not too warm for summer use

Vodkagirly

Visit site
I wear lightweight builders gloves from screwfix. I started with a lemieux pair then realised the £2 ones were the same :)