lightweight stable rug with neck?

Haywain

Visit site
Can anyone recommend me a lightweight stable rug that comes with a neck please? He doesn't really need a rug at night, but as a skewbald, would be filthy if he didn't wear one. I have a nice medium weight, but can't seem to find a lightweight anywhere which comes with a neck. Any ideas?

Squeak

Visit site
No sorry i dont, i just clean poo stains rather than rug, especially this time of the year (and i own a grey, lol)

Got to admit this has always been my approach too but I'm not too precious about them looking clean clean at home. You could always try some of the dry shampoo's or could adding more bedding help?

Scotsbadboy

Visit site
What about a summer sheet with a neck, Premier Equine do one. That would be cool enough for even warm nights and you could layer on top of it's colder

I thought I'd seen one from PE but couldnt find it on my app (yes im sad, i have the PE app, lol) but i can see they do a cotton sheet with neck. Knew id seen it somewhere :)

Kat

Visit site
I have the premier equine version of the amigo aussie rug, it would do the job, tough enough to keep stains off as it is showerproof and has a long neck. I can't remember the name but it is a checked design.

Annagain

Visit site
As the owner of 4 greys over the years, I only use turnouts even in the stable as poo and wee just soaks through stable rugs.