Lightweight summer Jod recommendations

scats

Visit site
I have one pair out of my millions that I actually find cool enough to wear in the hot weather, and they are my cheapo Aldi ones. The rest are all far too hot for summer.

Does anyone have any recommendations? Only extra thing is that they can't be too tight, as I have a bladder condition and need a comfortable waistband.

cobalobM

Visit site
I have some aztec diamond leggings (the older design- so not sure on the new ones!) but they are super comfy and cool, the waist band is wide and soft x

meesha

Visit site
I have the mesh ones from decathlon, bought recently i would definitely recommend them, very comfortable and cool

Kezzabell2

Visit site
I actually got some in robinsons the other week! they were their own brand "requishit" they were £12 in the sale but they are lovely, I actually might pop in on Friday, pay day, and get a few more pairs, if they have any

criso

Coming over here & taking your jobs since 1900
Visit site
Decathlon do a great pair of summer jods and I always found them quite generous in the waste https://www.decathlon.co.uk/training-mesh-jodhpurs-navy-id_8326155.html

Edited as kept putting wrong link!

They look like the ones I have, got them in Decathalon in Spain so different description. Nice and cool and roomy

Looking again I think mine are these ones, the grippy stuff is very light and not restrictive. I usually hate any sort of sticky bums as they don't give.

https://www.decathlon.co.uk/paddock-grippy-jodhpurs-id_8383324.html

Last edited:

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site
Decathlon again, but their rock bottom price thin cotton ones, about £12 a pair last time I bought. Lovely and light, lovely and stretchy.

poiuytrewq

Visit site
I actually got some in robinsons the other week! they were their own brand "requishit" they were £12 in the sale but they are lovely, I actually might pop in on Friday, pay day, and get a few more pairs, if they have any

🤣 :D
Was this intentional or a typo?! Made me laugh either way!

CMcC

Visit site
Not really relevant in this weather but I also wear the decathlon mesh jods in winter with woolly tights or thermal leggings underneath. They are stretchy so enough room for an extra layer.

MumofWhiz

Visit site
Glad to see so many recommendations for the Decathlon mesh breeches as my new pair has just turned up in the post this morning! I also have some of the Kerrits flex riding tights which are good.

splashgirl45

Lurcher lover
Visit site
thanks to this post i bought some mesh jodhs and they are great so have ordered another pair....so thanks all who recommended decathlon...

MumofWhiz

Visit site
I wore them the other day and have to say I love them - so comfy, stretchy and I didn't get all hot and bothered wearing them. Great jodhs!