Lightweight Turnout rug

JessPickle

Visit site
Any suggestions, pickle has just trashed his amigo rug, taking off a strap and the lining is falling out. Strange though as Pickle is definetly not usually a rug wrecker.

So any reccommendations of a nice lightweight turnout that comes in 6ft9-7ft+ that is £40 or less

I do realise most people are thinking lightweights won't be used for much longer but in pickles case he wont go into heavier rugs for a fair while!!

Thanks

xxcharlottexx

Visit site
I have the premier equine one which has been pretty good- think that was £39.99 when i bought it if they still have them

Amigo's are supposed to be quiet nice aswell

Ravenwood

Visit site
Try here.........

http://www.equestrianclearance.com/products/horse_wear/rugs/index.html

MQ and PBS told me about this site - they certainly have some bargains and luckily for you Pickles is of a size where there is usually stock left
grin.gif

Halfpass

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
I have the premier equine one which has been pretty good- think that was £39.99 when i bought it if they still have them

Amigo's are supposed to be quiet nice aswell

[/ QUOTE ]
I'll 2nd this they are fab rugs Alee has one and its lovely and deep and fits her really well.

Moggy in Manolos

Visit site
my mare trashed her amigo lightweight but i repaired it myself, it was a bad extensive tear including lining damage and the strap half hanging off, but i did it, just got to re-proof it now
grin.gif

good luck getting a rug, they are swines sometimes

Tiffany

Visit site
I like Old Diary Saddlery Lightweight Rugs or Mark Todd. I use ODS lightweight rugs all year round just to TRY and keep her clean. Sure she must have been a hippo in a previous life!?
smile.gif
I have got a Premier Lightweight and it is good quality but the cut doesn't fit my big shouldered, broad chested RID very well.
smile.gif