Like Busses - 3 at once

cazza

community.webshots.com
I can't believe it, I have three horses in all on the same day that are suffering with a foot abcess. I know it's been wet recently but they could have chosen to have them at slightly different times. But know it's like they are all synchronising watches so they can come in together and party for a couple of weeks. . . . Bugger Bugger Bugger

H's mum

www.coligone.co.uk
Ooops Cazza!!! You'll be busy then!
blush.gif

It's completely sods' law isn't it!
Kate x

H's mum

www.coligone.co.uk
Aw blimey it's going to be a nightmare keeping up with them isn't it! Not as though you can line them up and get them sorted out quickly!
frown.gif

Things are really good with me and H at the moment - we've recently moved yards and I'm really happy as is H - We've also got an indoor arena so working her in all weathers is bliss again!!!
grin.gif

How's things with you? (apart from the abcesses?
crazy.gif
)
Kate x

cazza

community.webshots.com
Surprisingly really well, my 2 year olds have all been broken in and have learned to stick and ball so am very pleased with the, so it'll be interesting to see if they remembered it all when they come back into work next year. I need to order some more bottles of your majic pink stuff as it has nearly run out. Fantastic stuff and keep telling everyone they have to have it in their cupboards!

I'm keeping my horses ticking over this winter as we have just had our indoor school finished so I now have no excuse not to ride - other than the one's with the smelly feet! ! !

Glad to hear you and H have settled into your new yard, is it closer to home for you?

kirstiegrogan

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
I can't believe it, I have three horses in all on the same day that are suffering with a foot abcess. I know it's been wet recently but they could have chosen to have them at slightly different times. But know it's like they are all synchronising watches so they can come in together and party for a couple of weeks. . . . Bugger Bugger Bugger

[/ QUOTE ]

do they suffer from lami ?
its probs the muddy ground