Likit Issues

Kenzo

Visit site
Does anyone have any bright ideas on how to keep the small Likit’s contained in the Boredom Breaker Ball?

Mr M keeps getting the dam things out and scoffing them too quickly, thing is when I slot them in they don’t feel snug enough as in not taking any force to push them in and I certainly don’t need pliers to pull them out with (I just poke them out from the other side).

So he’s obviously getting them out quite easily through the night, I found one in his bed which was covered in …well you know and the other in his water bucket, thankfully hadn’t dissolved but his water did smell rather lovely.

Does anyone use anything to wedge them in with, it seems the more you put in the looser the fit becomes, anything safe enough to use (like a glue for example) yet not make it too hard to poke them back out again?

Ideas on a postcard please! :)

Thanks

YasandCrystal

Visit site
My horse has a tongue twister on the wall and the little likits click into place. They are quite hard to get in, but you get a definate click with enough pressure - I suspect you are not pressing hard enough or you have a faulty ball.

Kenzo

Visit site
Yeah I did have a definate click first time I popped one in one side then the other but since I've not got the click again and I pushed super hard (thinking I'd done as you say) I'll take another look and make sure it's not just me, although I wonder if the fit does wear after so many have been put in perhaps :confused:

Thanks

TED2010

Visit site
I am having the same problem!! I push them in really hard but Ted manages to get them out over night. I have stopped putting them in for the time being as I think he had managed to demolish two in a night and I that really cant be good for them (also getting expensive!). He has also learnt now how to get the big one at the top out somehow??? The first one he had lasted for ages and the nest one i put in was gone in a couple of days. Will be interested to see if anyone has any clever ideas as he really enjoys playing with it.

Kenzo

Visit site
I am having the same problem!! I push them in really hard but Ted manages to get them out over night. I have stopped putting them in for the time being as I think he had managed to demolish two in a night and I that really cant be good for them (also getting expensive!). He has also learnt now how to get the big one at the top out somehow??? The first one he had lasted for ages and the nest one i put in was gone in a couple of days. Will be interested to see if anyone has any clever ideas as he really enjoys playing with it.

I'm going email Likit for some feed back once I've double checked it's not me that's not pushing them in correctly, maybe I just need a big strong man to push it in harder but if you push it in anymore I suspect it would break!

I'll let you know what comes of it. :)

JFTDWS

Visit site
i had the same problem - they just don't fit properly... I used to tie them in with string on one side and leave the other side empty...

Kenzo

Visit site
i had the same problem - they just don't fit properly... I used to tie them in with string on one side and leave the other side empty...

but how did you attached the string to one you wanted to keep in? (sorry for being think :eek:) I know you can get to the back of them through the gaps in the ball just don't understand how you used the string to keep the Likit in place.

snoopyinfrance

Visit site
Likit is on Facebook. You can contact them directly on there, if you like.

Have you thought about glueing something (plastic) into the inside of the ball? Not sure if it would work but it may be worth trying. Would stuffing the sides with hay work maybe?

I hope you find a solution...