Likits anyone else eat them?

Forget_Me_Not

Visit site
Am I the only one who can't leave the tack shop with a mint lickit in which they spend the next few days with a white depoit smeared around my face and sore tounge...There most awkard shape
mad.gif

Far to good for horses if you ask me...
smirk.gif
Oh any know what other ones are nice, strawberry looks good?

Elise

Visit site
I bought one of the licket apple flavour bars for my horse and yesterday I tried a bit and I liked it LOL. Don't think my horse was too impressed as he wanted it all himself!
grin.gif

lmholden

Visit site
My daughter likes them - it's a shame horsey doesn't. She looks at my daughter as if she is mad when she eats it!

Solstar

Visit site
likits are yummy i like the raspberry and vanilla ones.... horselyx is minging tho... nice at first but they have a disgusting aftertaste!!

Forget_Me_Not

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
I think Id gain a stone eating those!

[/ QUOTE ] Yes pure sugar not doubt, why I did two extra horses today, must burn 1000 cals at yard see the balance?

I think I'm going to write, they need to be much less awkard human essable shape and maybe a low sugar one too?

[ QUOTE ]
horselyx is minging tho

[/ QUOTE ]

Tell me about it! The way all horses go crazy over them made me think it must be lovely, looks like maybe moslesse *Sp* But its yuck!

[ QUOTE ]
Please tell me you are all joking!?

[/ QUOTE ]

ooo.gif
*puts down the likit from her face* You haven't lived!

SouthWestWhippet

Visit site
mmmmmmmmm, I love likets, always have a good go at them before the horse gets a chance. The cherry ones are the best.

Agree re horselyx, smells good, looks good, horse in ecstacy.... BIG disapointment as it taste vile
grin.gif

L

lilym

likits mmmmmmmmmmmm!! new spillers muesli bar apple and blackberry simply heaven!!!!!

BeckyD

Visit site
Just what I was thinking! I mean, it had crossed my mind to have a lick but common sense prevailed! Haha either you're all having a laugh or you're all mad!!