Likit's = don't make the same mistake I did!

Rocky715

Visit site
If you are a dilbert like me, you hang the likit in the middle of the stable... and one day when you are pushing your horses bum over.... the lickit comes ricocheting off your horses bum and into your eye.....and you say quite a few very rude words!!!!!

Needless to say I was meant to have a date tonight, and cancelled... wanna see why????

This is me looking a bit better:

photo-1.jpg

eek!!!! Let's hope its cleared up by monday else school kids will be giving me peculiar looks!!

I See Clover

Visit site
Ouch, that looks very sore!! I will definitely keep that in mind when I buy one! Hope your eye heals up soon so you can finally go on your date :eek:

Rollin

Visit site
For me not a problem - I gave my CB mare Merindah (aka Miss Piggy) one at 5.00pm and by 10.00pm all that was left was the plastic - she doesn't get likits any more!!

monkeybum13

Visit site
I fell your pain as I currently have an eye looking like that thanks to horses!

Luckily my girl doesn't gobble then down too quickly so I hand it on the edge of the stable but me old pony has his in the middle and there were a few near misses!

LauraWheeler

Visit site
Ouch hope your feeling alittle better today.

For me not a problem - I gave my CB mare Merindah (aka Miss Piggy) one at 5.00pm and by 10.00pm all that was left was the plastic - she doesn't get likits any more!!

5 hours to eat a likit :eek: :eek: :eek: Lucy used to eat one in about 20 mins. Even when it was hung up. I swear She thought they were called bite its :p She only got them occasionaly as a treat and I used to hold them, let her take afew bites and then take it away for another day :)

Clannad48

Visit site
Our dumblood used to do the same thing - knock into it - ouch that hurt, look the other way - bump into it - ouch that hurt again and again and again -

In the end we had to take it down, too many people rolling around on the floor laughing at her

Umbongo

Visit site
Ouch....sadly I feel your pain!

I used to hit myself in the head all the time when I was mucking out :(
Horse would refuse every flavour except mint, and then that one would be gone in an hour...he doesn't get them anymore! :)