Lil'dog Update

MrsMozart

Just passing through...
Visit site
Thought I'd do an update on the Lil'dog.

On the whole all is grand. We have the odd moments where terrierism overrides good sense, manners and training, but she is so different to when she first came.

These days she rarely growls at any of the others and never at humans. Her recall is reasonably good. We no longer fear for our fingers when feeding a treat. And she can sit on us and the furniture without thinking she's the boss.

It's incredibly funny seeing her bounce over the field. Her muscle definition is really rather enviable! She loves being outside, though once cold and wet she very keen to get in and lie by the hot air blower in the kitchen.

She's rude, loving, opinionated, intelligent, funny, and clever. Usually all at once ?

And she infiltrates. I was working earlier and she hopped up for a leg snuggle. I'll try and upload a picture.

Last edited:

PurBee

Visit site
Try again with the pic mrsM! Sometimes the hho server wont load pics that are too large, if thats the issue?

The littlun’ sounds like she’s really coming along nicely ? its a lovely journey to see them grow their own persona and settle into themselves, becoming more confident and well behaved.
How old is she now?

{97702}

Visit site
Mrs M you'll never go back now! Once you get one it's like they just take your heart in a way no other dog can. She fell on her feet but she will pay you back a hundredfold. :)

Ahem, I just nearly spat my Prosecco out at that comment ? Please can we add a caveat.... unless your first terrier is George ???