Limes Farm report

Kelly1982

Visit site
Yaaaayyyyyy I finally have the horse back that i brought
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

I am sooo pleased with her, i changed her bit again to a loose ring snaffle as i have been having no control in the rubber snaffle when jumping lately.

She warmed up beautifully, in a nice light outline in walk trot and canter and the canter was even a nice steady controlled canter. I wasn't even bothered about how well we did in the ring coz she done so well in the warm up ha ha

Anyway took her in the first class (0.85) and she was a star!! She listened to me the whole way round staying nice and steady and even jumped a triple
shocked.gif
. I did make her take off long on a few to get her out of trouble but i felt like i was on a pro horse he he. We had 2 down but they were totally my fault as i brought her back to trot for a weird angled jump and broke the rythm.

Took her in the 90cm and she was just as good in there, little bit faster that time round but was still listening. I even forgot a jump and turned her at the last minute and she still jumped it bless her, everyone gasped as they didn't think she would do it but she did and cleared it
shocked.gif
. We had two down in that round as well though, one was a babyish mistake as the jump was at a funny angle again and the other we just got a bit excited on and went a bit too fast.

No-one was going clear though and they were having to jump off all the 4 faulters so i was really pleased with my little girl considering she was probably the youngest there too. I was so chuffed with the way she went that i couldn't stop beaming all day
grin.gif

Kelly1982

Visit site
She really did enjoy herself but was listening to me to instead of thinking she knows best LOL

Really cant believe how good she was and felt and everyone from the yard said she looked a thousand times better and a lot more flowing so i was really happy.

Very self indulgant post LOL but you know what its like when your really pleased
grin.gif

Kelly1982

Visit site
Hi Karen

She is only 4yo and was broken in Feb, i got her about 2 months ago and things started to go downhill with her not settling in and testing me but over the last few weeks she is coming on really well again
grin.gif

ClaireH78

Visit site
Hi kelly

Well done you and Senza.

Glad you enjoyed it!

I was at Dressage on Sunday and even managed to enjoy myself doing that!!!

Claire

susan_w

Visit site
Hi Kelly

I know who you are now! I was the judge, and really liked your horse - she's doing incredibly well for a 4 year old, and it wasn't an easy course - in fact it was the course that was used for the senior affiliated competition the week before - so was the equivalent of a British Novice.

And yes you were right about the funny angled jump - you needed to get it just right.

Anyway, well done, and come and say hello next time!

Susan

Kelly1982

Visit site
Hi Susan

I did try and keep an eye out for you as you said you was judging but i didn't want to stare into the judges box and look rude LOL

Thank you for the lovely comments, we have still got a long way to go but i am really pleased with her so far.

I will definatly come and say hello next time
smile.gif