Lincoln RC Champs this weekend....

MrsMagoo

Visit site
Not long now ergh....and now I have to get an urgent farrier appointment as she threw a shoe at yesterdays show...

Got my time and No - in 11.10am and NO. 171. I really hope theres not that many in my class boo hoo
frown.gif
lol

Anyone else going for the Satarday sessions??

kick_On

Visit site
elo i'm sure farrier will do for you.. yeah i'm there on fri/sat grooming for two friends and also meeting up with cousin in another club, so i'm really looking forward to champs apart from the long drive
g

Sparklet

Visit site
I'm on at 2.59 so a nice leisurely start for me. My number is 822 (I think) and I am on the Nov Dress team. Travelling down with person I share lorry with because she is also in my team.

We had a bit of a panic last week when her horse came in from the field looking like he had done several rounds with Mike Tyson - huge eye. All settled down now but it is a worrying period. Hope you have your stud holes sorted because I bet the going is a bit soggy.

MrsMagoo

Visit site
Yup studs all sorted, needed them yesterday to, LOL...although think i may need to get larger ones if going to be really wet!!!

we are travelling up Friday and staying the night, PARTY lol...hehe

Sparklet

Visit site
We are actually nearer to Lincoln than we were our qualifier. Its about 1 1/2 down the road - no need to stay over. Shame really because the atmosphere is pretty good at these things.

Good luck anyway.

spike123

Visit site
Sadly we finished 3rd at the qualifiers so didn't make the final but one of our team won the individual at Felbridge so she will be making her way up there to.She is jumping on Saturday in the senior novice as an individual. Good luck to you Becky. Hope it all goes well.I want to see the pics too.

SpruceRI

Visit site
I'm going up on Friday for one Dressage comp on Saturday. 4hrs drive for 4 mins of Dressage!

Last year we did the Intermediate SJ and it rained the whole day. I must say the ground held out really well, but whoever is the groundsman there must have died when he/she saw the state of the place after we'd all packed up and gone home!

Supposedly it's going to be warm and dry this year - fingers crossed!