Lincolnshire tack shops

Visit site
Can anyone recommend me some good tack shops in the area that are open? I know of Chandlers in Grantham but originally from Leicestershire and since moving this way haven't discovered any good ones yet. I live between Grantham and Lincoln but happy to travel for a good one!

Hexx

Visit site
Retford is OK - lots of high end stuff, but I find them a bit unwelcoming. I had a couple of grand to spend on a new saddle and the woman serving me really couldn't be bothered, so took my custom elsewhere.

There is a real lack of good tack shops in Lincs - I came from Berkshire where I had 4 within half an hour and they were all great.

There's Emerald at Saxilby (just outside Lincoln) but they seem to have moved more towards shooting. TFM at Whisby again outskirts of Lincoln. I think Caythorpe Equestrian has a shop, but check on the website. There's R&R out near Selby if you want a real trip out - it used to be Robinsons, so it's big and had loads of stuff.

I just order online now and buy my feed/odds and ends from Mole Valley and the tack shop at Kirton Lindsey.