Link to Polite Notice Hi Viz

JoannaC

Visit site
Hi Somone put a link on recently to a website that sold a hi viz which looked like a Police vest but can't find it now. Could someone point me in the right direction.
Many thanks
Jo

monkeybum13

Visit site
I'm going to buy one, my girly is 16.3 and growing so would look like a police horse.
My mum who also rides her used to work in the police so I bet she'd fall some people if she started talking to them in "Police lingo"! :p

MochaDun

Visit site
I think it's great and I like the way the ad says you can adjust it for body armour! lol!

And hairy cobs are the new undercover police horses...stealthy and deadly :D

MrsHutt

Visit site
I think it's brilliant! After seeing the original post and link, that I lost, I was googling them to try and find the company and it sent me back here! lol!

My (motorbiking) OH thinks he might get one too! Deffo on the Xmas list. If they make one stupid, loony driver slow down a little while they think twice for just a few seconds, it is worth it. It would be enough.

gingerarab

Visit site
I bought one of these at Hoys and its great, its had a massive effect on cars slowing down, if only just to be sure. Your average driver cant tell the difference between what is a police horse and what isnt ! I'm riding out on a 15hh ginger arab and a dunn mare and its had the same effect with both of them. They are a great fit and well adjustable. Defo one for the christmas list - and just to be clear I dont work for the company that makes them :D:D