Lisa- owns her own competition yard in Kent.

SatsumaGirl

Visit site
Unfortunately I've misplaced my contact details from one of my horses' old homes. It's a longshot but I thought someone might know her.

I believe Lisa knew someone over in Ireland and would go over to Goresbridge to buy horses.

From what I remember, my boy was bought for a mother and son but outgrew the son so he was sold to a lady named Julie White and her daughter (possibly Sarah) who didn't have him for very long- they were located in Plaxtol, Kent; so I'm assuming Lisa's yard wasn't too far away.

I was hoping to get in touch with the old owners just to let them know he's doing ok and growing old disgracefully! ;)

Thanks for your help.

SatsumaGirl

Visit site
Hi, sorry, just realised how vague my post is. I have some memory of his vaccination card saying mereworth, but that could've been after Julie bought him.

I will give your Lisa a try, though looking at the photos, she looks quite young so not sure as he was sold to me in 2005! Just trying to tie up loose ends with my horses' histories.
Like I say, totally lost touch with people I bought him from, though they only had him a number of weeks as it didn't work out. Lisa was the one that had him about 3 years (I believe) and broke him/brought him on.

Tegan

Visit site
Good luck with your search. I don't know Lisa Pilbeam myself but thought of her as she is in the same Riding Club as me.

I hope you manage to track the right Lisa down.

SatsumaGirl

Visit site
After some digging, I believe it may be Lisa Fraser. Have contacted someone sharing the same name/hopefully same details so fingers crossed!