Lisa Walsh (dog breeder Norwich)

Sam77

Visit site
Thanks for the heads up, I will put this on fb and other parts of HHO, I agree she is not going to stop so everyone needs to be vigilant.

:clap::thumbup::biggrin3:Thanks hun, must catch up soon. I'm hopeless at keeping in touch, sorry hun. Will defo email you soon. Take care & big snuggles to your lil furry friends xxxx :angel::inlove::smile3:

Sam77

Visit site
I wonder that anyone would have the effrontery, following such a Court decision, and though Norfolk is a large county, the equine body are relatively small, and to continue with their former behaviour.

a_m, if you have any clear evidence of trading, PM me, please.

Alec.

Alec, there was somebody on here who had dealings with LW and horses, being ripped off alot of money....was it you?? I cant find the post now. If not you, can you remember who it was hun? Would be good to chat to them to gather more info about the way she deals with the sale of horses. Let me know when you can, thanks.

Alec Swan

Visit site
No Sam, it wasn't me, and had it been, she'd have wondered just where all the ***t had arrived from!

PM me if I can be of any help, and that's open to anyone.

Alec.

Sam77

Visit site
No Sam, it wasn't me, and had it been, she'd have wondered just where all the ***t had arrived from!

PM me if I can be of any help, and that's open to anyone.

Alec.

Thanks Alec. You do make me laugh with your funny one liners :D

I think it was something to do with that Ba***rd JOHN VANT too, anyone remember?? :eek:

Sam77

Visit site
Thanks Alec. You do make me laugh with your funny one liners :D

I think it was something to do with that Ba***rd JOHN VANT too, anyone remember?? :eek:

Ah ha, found it. Was not what i was looking for after all. My memory is soooo bad, i often wonder how i get through a day! :rolleyes3:

Sam77

Visit site
Lisa Walsh is on the move again, she is also back into selling horses, so anyone out there who is viewing or about to put a deposit down on an animal belonging to her or one of the others she trades with be aware. They currently live in Easton near Norwich, but have contacted estate agents looking to rent another property, any estate agents, land agents, landlords, be ware, they used false references before to rent. No doubt it will be a "farm",secluded, outbuildings type of place again to continue the pretence, as we all know she is banned from selling dogs for 5 years, but convicted fraudsters are unlikely to let go of the golden goose.

I had word from Gary yesterday and he's still very interested in any new info. There is a financial investigation still going on to recover monies and any assets. So if she is keeping horses then they will be classed as assets!
BUT....as always.....We need the proof!! Hard evidence is the best way for T/S to act and get good results in any future court proceedings.........

So, guys, as airias mum said, please be aware. If you think you have any info that would be relevant then please let me know, PRIVATE MESSAGES ONLY FOR ANY INFO PLEASE. She'll still be watching this page and others so need to be sensible in what info goes public!.....

Old Horse ads...

HORSES2.jpg

HORSES1.jpg

HORSES5.jpg

HORSES4.jpg

HORSES3.jpg

As previously mentioned by airias mum, the evil one is on the move again. Another poor Landlord hoping there is not too much damage to his beautiful home, who will the next victim be! She may stay in Norfolk/Suffolk but she may also go further afield. Please be vigilant people and please keep your eyes & ears open.
Will be in touch again soon. Feel free to PM me if you prefer.
Much love to you all.
Sam. xxx

Sam77

Visit site
:biggrin3::biggrin3::biggrin3: Your gonna love the following post, just thought i'd post these funny pooches having a laugh too the 1st one is Alfie with his new toy lol...Everyone is laughing, ha ha ha.....:biggrin3::biggrin3::biggrin3:

IMG_20141118_102128-1.jpg
Funnyanimalslaughing7.jpg
riley-the-labrador-mix_71283_2013-07-08_w450.jpg
2014-12-27_1400.png
2014-12-27_1358.png

I shall reveal the JOKE in a little while, back soon guys. Big Love to all you lovely peeps out there. xxx:D

Sam77

Visit site
Perfect_Pirouette....
I think your posts may be in the wrong section, you might get a better response from a different thread. Good luck :)

Sam77

Visit site
Elo Elo Elo guys, read on.... :D:D:D
This morning i had a visit from a lovely police officer!! :confused: He had to give me a 'Police information Notice' with regards to my comments on this thread. Apparently i'm conducting surveillance, discussing movements & personal information of a certain individual, which, apparently is all having a "detrimental effect" on their life!!! :rolleyes3:
Police were told that they wish to have no contact with me directly or indirectly by any means. LOL, as if i want to see that ugly mug again! :eek3:
Police were also informed that if this sort of conduct continues they will take it as an attempt to cause harassment, alarm & distress and they would take it further. Oooooh scary stuff! LOL :biggrin3::biggrin3::biggrin3:

It says, harassment is any behavior, on at least 2 occasions, which causes alarm or distress to someone else. (Not sure how i've done that lol, i just speak the truth, pure facts.)

At this stage the police will not be commenting on the truth of the allegation, instead, the 'notice letter' is provided in the spirit of crime prevention and to make me aware that if the kind of behavior described were to continue, then i would be liable for arrest and prosecution. (can you believe that?) I had to laugh. :D:lol:

The letter is neither a court order or a criminal record but will be kept by police for any future investigations. Might prove handy for me too! LOL :biggrin3:

I informed the police officer about the background to the case and think i well and truly opened his eyes to it all. Mentioned some names for reference and I'm sure he would have looked into the case further once he got back to the station. Nice chap, just doing his job but what a complete waste of police time!!
He said straight away that i wasn't in any trouble, and of course he met Alfie and saw his scars!

This is just an old trick in the book that i'm sure has been discussed & advised by certain family members! LOL
I had to laugh at it, cheeky mare! Pardon the pun LOL :lol::biggrin3:
For a start, everything I've written on this thread are facts & the truth. The thread acts as a warning to others which has always been my aim. I don't want others to go through the same as us. That's not a crime is it! The thread is also about Puppy farming in general, giving information and advice. This thread alone has attracted so many views so people are very interested even though not many comment, its not what the thread needs, its an informative thread dominated by a repulsive crime and led by the victims.

What about how the victims have been affected by all this! I've had a massive "detrimental effect" on my life and hundreds more other families too! :mad3: The filthiness & unseen bacteria made me severely ill and i'm still suffering now! Then of course the deed of selling us a deformed puppy, no one could ever understand the "detrimental effect" that had on our lives and of course Alfie's life unless you've been through it yourselves you can't understand the horror of it all! It nearly ripped my family apart and what about the effect it had on my 6 year old son, he was completely distraught that his tiny new friend was so poorly and had to have such big operations to make him better. How was i supposed to explain it all to a child? My child has been through enough already and i'll never forgive or forget the fact that he was forced to go through such a traumatic experience! :blue::mad3::mad3::mad3:

I will still be posting the other victims reports that i have, the truth WILL be told, can't argue with facts!
This thread has turned into a great information point for one of our county's most notorious puppy farmers/fraudster so it's very unlikely it will be removed by the convicted criminal, lol. ! :lol::lol::biggrin3::lol:

It'll stay here forever, warning others who have the sense to research before they buy. I want to prevent others going through the same nightmare as we did. Inform & educate has always been my motto and always will be! I have the freedom of speech as does every other human being on this planet. I will speak the truth whether it is liked or not! Truth hurts don't it, but not as much as my poor dog's operations must have hurt!! I am a victim who is doing something good with a nightmare experience, trying to get justice for myself and hundreds more and especially for all the dogs, puppies and now horses involved with this. :blue::frown3:

Must go for now guys, but....
I'll be back LOL
Much love, Sam. xxxxxx:angel::wink3::biggrin3::thumbup:

airias mum

Visit site
June 2012 this post was started by ginger thing, how many people have visited this site relayed the information found, puppy dealers not only in Norfolk have seen that trading standards are not a bunch of useless jobs Worth, and contreras to their thinking that they were untouchable by the law, the Walsh case has sent a warning shot across thier metaphorical bows. People who were/are her friends and associates have been vigorously denieying any on going association with her, "why" shame, are they afraid, covering thier tracks. As for sending in the police on a trumped up harressment charge, may be they should have checked her record of false accusations and wasting police time. This goes back as far as her puppy farming and her first encounter with TS, beware: people who live in "rented" glass houses should not throw stones

Sam77

Visit site
Views to this thread: 74,570 :eek3: :thumbup: :D Speaks volumes in itself! :D
Thanx AM You my dear are a diamond :angel: :drunk: :biggrin3: xxx
Thank you to everyone who has supported & followed this thread, it means alot xxx :eek:: :inlove: :clap: :lol:

splashgirl45

Lurcher lover
Visit site
please be careful sam, I know you are very passionate about this, and I quite understand how awful it has been for you and your family, these people are tricky so will try anything to get you in trouble...... as I have said before well done for standing up for all of those poor dogs (and horses too now)...we are all on your side.....look after yourself and your family....

Zoejl

Visit site
Hi Sam I do know there is another lady called Lisa Walsh who breeds arabs in the same area. She is no connection at all to the Lisa Walsh of this thread

Dobiegirl

Visit site
Lovely photos Sam lol, as for that convicted puppy farmer squealing like a stuck pig and complaining to the police well she can go rot as far as Im concerned, she is actually responsible for ruining people lives with her scams not to mention the poor dogs she was responsible for. Most people in her situation would keep their head down and try to keep a low profile but she was never possessed of brains or any sense of shame.

Its amazing this post has had so many viewings and I for one and Im not alone have spread it all over fb, if she is reading this then I will say you only have to fart in public and we will all know, go get yourself a job and trying and earn an honest living, theres a novelty for you.

Sam77

Visit site
please be careful sam, I know you are very passionate about this, and I quite understand how awful it has been for you and your family, these people are tricky so will try anything to get you in trouble...... as I have said before well done for standing up for all of those poor dogs (and horses too now)...we are all on your side.....look after yourself and your family....

Awww thanks for your concern hun :angel: Careful is my middle name, lol, :wink3: Seriously, i'll be fine. Anything bad happen to me or any of my family, we'll know exactly where to send the police, wont we :devilish:
Thanx so much for your continued support xxxx (((( Big Hugz )))) xxxx :inlove: :thumbup:

Sam77

Visit site
Hi Sam I do know there is another lady called Lisa Walsh who breeds arabs in the same area. She is no connection at all to the Lisa Walsh of this thread

Hi Zoejl :)
:eek3: Poor lady!
Thanks for that info. Yes i was aware of this but thank you for sharing, much appreciated. x :thumbup:

Sam77

Visit site
Lovely photos Sam lol, as for that convicted puppy farmer squealing like a stuck pig and complaining to the police well she can go rot as far as Im concerned, she is actually responsible for ruining people lives with her scams not to mention the poor dogs she was responsible for. Most people in her situation would keep their head down and try to keep a low profile but she was never possessed of brains or any sense of shame.

Its amazing this post has had so many viewings and I for one and Im not alone have spread it all over fb, if she is reading this then I will say you only have to fart in public and we will all know, go get yourself a job and trying and earn an honest living, theres a novelty for you.

Hey babes, glad you like the pics :biggrin3::wink3::biggrin3: They made me chuckle and was exactly how i was feeling at the time, so hilarious :lol::biggrin3::lol:
Your post is even more funny but will fall on deaf piggy ears :D An honest living, scum don't understand those words, too complicated for them :wink3::biggrin3:
I've seen some of the facebook pages, thank you to everyone who is sharing this thread. Its amazing how so many decent people are following this and quite a few, like you, have become great friends. I say it all the time and i'll say it a thousand times more, Thank you so much for all your love & support hun. Your an amazing person with a passion for animals and you have alot of love to give, 2 top class qualities in my book :thumbup: :D

Shame these puppy farmers don't have anything decent about them, maybe they would see the pain they cause if they had a heart and stop what they're doing! All they see and want is £££££££ :mad::mad::mad:

Anyhoo, my headache is returning so i'm taking the weekend off... Puppy farmers not allowed! I'm having peace & quiet all weekend and spending some much needed time with my boys :inlove:
However i'm sure i'll have some more news for you next week sometime so watch this space :tongue3::wink3:
Take care hun. xxxx :angel: :D :angel:

Sam77

Visit site
June 2012 this post was started by ginger thing, how many people have visited this site relayed the information found, puppy dealers not only in Norfolk have seen that trading standards are not a bunch of useless jobs Worth, and contreras to their thinking that they were untouchable by the law, the Walsh case has sent a warning shot across thier metaphorical bows. People who were/are her friends and associates have been vigorously denieying any on going association with her, "why" shame, are they afraid, covering thier tracks. As for sending in the police on a trumped up harressment charge, may be they should have checked her record of false accusations and wasting police time. This goes back as far as her puppy farming and her first encounter with TS, beware: people who live in "rented" glass houses should not throw stones

BUMP

Sam77

Visit site
Elo Elo Elo guys, read on.... :D:D:D
This morning i had a visit from a lovely police officer!! :confused: He had to give me a 'Police information Notice' with regards to my comments on this thread. Apparently i'm conducting surveillance, discussing movements & personal information of a certain individual, which, apparently is all having a "detrimental effect" on their life!!! :rolleyes3:
Police were told that they wish to have no contact with me directly or indirectly by any means. LOL, as if i want to see that ugly mug again! :eek3:
Police were also informed that if this sort of conduct continues they will take it as an attempt to cause harassment, alarm & distress and they would take it further. Oooooh scary stuff! LOL :biggrin3::biggrin3::biggrin3:

It says, harassment is any behavior, on at least 2 occasions, which causes alarm or distress to someone else. (Not sure how i've done that lol, i just speak the truth, pure facts.)

At this stage the police will not be commenting on the truth of the allegation, instead, the 'notice letter' is provided in the spirit of crime prevention and to make me aware that if the kind of behavior described were to continue, then i would be liable for arrest and prosecution. (can you believe that?) I had to laugh. :D:lol:

The letter is neither a court order or a criminal record but will be kept by police for any future investigations. Might prove handy for me too! LOL :biggrin3:

I informed the police officer about the background to the case and think i well and truly opened his eyes to it all. Mentioned some names for reference and I'm sure he would have looked into the case further once he got back to the station. Nice chap, just doing his job but what a complete waste of police time!!
He said straight away that i wasn't in any trouble, and of course he met Alfie and saw his scars!

This is just an old trick in the book that i'm sure has been discussed & advised by certain family members! LOL
I had to laugh at it, cheeky mare! Pardon the pun LOL :lol::biggrin3:
For a start, everything I've written on this thread are facts & the truth. The thread acts as a warning to others which has always been my aim. I don't want others to go through the same as us. That's not a crime is it! The thread is also about Puppy farming in general, giving information and advice. This thread alone has attracted so many views so people are very interested even though not many comment, its not what the thread needs, its an informative thread dominated by a repulsive crime and led by the victims.

What about how the victims have been affected by all this! I've had a massive "detrimental effect" on my life and hundreds more other families too! :mad3: The filthiness & unseen bacteria made me severely ill and i'm still suffering now! Then of course the deed of selling us a deformed puppy, no one could ever understand the "detrimental effect" that had on our lives and of course Alfie's life unless you've been through it yourselves you can't understand the horror of it all! It nearly ripped my family apart and what about the effect it had on my 6 year old son, he was completely distraught that his tiny new friend was so poorly and had to have such big operations to make him better. How was i supposed to explain it all to a child? My child has been through enough already and i'll never forgive or forget the fact that he was forced to go through such a traumatic experience! :blue::mad3::mad3::mad3:

I will still be posting the other victims reports that i have, the truth WILL be told, can't argue with facts!
This thread has turned into a great information point for one of our county's most notorious puppy farmers/fraudster so it's very unlikely it will be removed by the convicted criminal, lol. ! :lol::lol::biggrin3::lol:

It'll stay here forever, warning others who have the sense to research before they buy. I want to prevent others going through the same nightmare as we did. Inform & educate has always been my motto and always will be! I have the freedom of speech as does every other human being on this planet. I will speak the truth whether it is liked or not! Truth hurts don't it, but not as much as my poor dog's operations must have hurt!! I am a victim who is doing something good with a nightmare experience, trying to get justice for myself and hundreds more and especially for all the dogs, puppies and now horses involved with this. :blue::frown3:

Must go for now guys, but....
I'll be back LOL
Much love, Sam. xxxxxx:angel::wink3::biggrin3::thumbup:

BUMP

Sam77

Visit site
Hi Sam she is friend of a friend and I think the other Lisa Walsh causes her problems by people mixing them up.

Wouldn't surprise me at all. Maybe your friend's friend could contact Gary Young at trading standards, he may be able to help in some way, worth a shot. Number you need is 01603 224400 and ask for Mr Gary Young and say it's to do with the Lisa Walsh case. :wink3:

Dobiegirl

Visit site
Sam you are an inspiration to us all, you have lived and fought all this, hope you and your family have a lovely chilled weekend and hope your husband continues to get better and puppy farmers everywhere know there are people like you who are prepared to fight and fight to get justice, lots of love to you xx

Sam77

Visit site
Sam you are an inspiration to us all, you have lived and fought all this, hope you and your family have a lovely chilled weekend and hope your husband continues to get better and puppy farmers everywhere know there are people like you who are prepared to fight and fight to get justice, lots of love to you xx

Awww, bless ya Dobiegirl. Thanks for your kind words, you are also an inspiration to many with the hard work you do too. Your a star!
I just popped back to say very sorry i've not been reporting but i'm dealing with some big local issues at the moment which is taking up alot of my time and got so many other things going on too, never a dull moment in my life, lol.
I WILL come back to this and get those victim reports posted up as soon as i can. The thread is doing its purpose and still warning innocent people about this individual so i'm happy with that for now.
Well, i must go for now but....I'll be back :D:thumbup::lol:

airias mum

Visit site
Hi guys, word is out lisa walsh and her partner Bill have left Easton address and Are now renting another property in the close proximity, keep those eyes are ears open, good luck Sam on your new quest.

Sam77

Visit site

Kennel Club issue statement to say WALSH is banned for life! Finally they actually do something but its all too little too late!! Victims like me are still left with numerous problems still popping up.
Alfie has Elbow Dysplacia too with arthritis set in, not bad enough to cause issues yet, but it will. Our insurance premiums are ridiculous and will continue to rise throughout the rest of his life :mad: But we wont get reimbursed for that will we!
I've had a break from this for a while to save my sanity but am still very cross with the kennel club for allowing that bitch to carry on trading for so long, despite victim reports being received!
Many more new victims are popping up too with poorly dogs bought from her from 2010 to 2012, its never ending :mad: and she's allowed to just carry on regardless, obviously using different names! There are so many others like her doing the same thing, day in day out. Animal cruelty is everywhere! :mad::mad::mad: I will always campaign against it as long as i live :(

Will be back again soon with those victim reports (sorry again, too busy on my next quest, lol, i've been campaigning against Haven holidays and our pathetic Parish & Town Council members - as always, i'm on a mission but coming to an end soon so will get back to this lol) See you guys soon. xxx :eek:;):D

Take a look at the KC report here...
http://www.dogworld.co.uk/product.php/135751/1/breeder_banned_for_life