Lisa Walsh (dog breeder Norwich)

Visit site
There is going to be a programme on telly this weekend I think ,they mention a Liz Baird who has been banned but still breeding, is this the same person ?

Sam77

Visit site
There is going to be a programme on telly this weekend I think ,they mention a Liz Baird who has been banned but still breeding, is this the same person ?

No, different witch. She is also known as Cruella de ville, nasty piece of work. Also used the name Friel. Trading in Scotland. More info on her here...
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-32316538
http://www.ourdogs.co.uk/News/2008/Apr2008/News040408/wag.htm

Should be an interesting document. Worth watching but be prepared and keep a box of tissues next to you! These vile nasties have no care for their animals, its all about the money! :mad:

Dobiegirl

Visit site
Hi Sam,

good to hear from you, that is a nice result but she is one of many, one of my fb friends is being taken to court by a well known puppy farmer because she set up a petition about them. These puppy farmers are claiming they have lost thousands of pounds because of her campaign, there are now pages set up on fb calling her all the names under the sun and claiming she is a puppy farmer, its funny how these have surfaced just after she was notified of the court case.

Puppy farmers are evil, anyone who runs one has no interest in dogs, god knows how they get licensed when the breeding bitches never get to see the light of day or enjoy the simple pleasure of going for a walk, how the hell can that be right.

Anyone who wants to know who these people are can pm me but they have been mentioned on AAD many times.

Sam77

Visit site
Hi Sam,

good to hear from you, that is a nice result but she is one of many, one of my fb friends is being taken to court by a well known puppy farmer because she set up a petition about them. These puppy farmers are claiming they have lost thousands of pounds because of her campaign, there are now pages set up on fb calling her all the names under the sun and claiming she is a puppy farmer, its funny how these have surfaced just after she was notified of the court case.

Puppy farmers are evil, anyone who runs one has no interest in dogs, god knows how they get licensed when the breeding bitches never get to see the light of day or enjoy the simple pleasure of going for a walk, how the hell can that be right.

Anyone who wants to know who these people are can pm me but they have been mentioned on AAD many times.

Hey hun.
Will mail you shortly. Think i've heard something about that. Chat soon xxx

Diva33

New User
Visit site
Hey hun.
Will mail you shortly. Think i've heard something about that. Chat soon xxx

Hi Everyone,

I have joined this forum as I was looking for information about Lisa Walsh. I have not bought a dog or horse from her, thankfully. I am looking for her about another matter.

All these posts have been heartbreaking to read. The work that you have done Sam77 is remarkable especially when having to deal with your partner's illness as well. I was looking to see if her previous address was listed as there must be many owners of some very ill dogs there also. The only mention was the latest KC report mentioning Cheshire. Her previous address was Pool House, Ledsham Village, Cheshire. CH66 0NF. She bred dogs there, labs and beagles I believe and kept horses. Her husband died there and she was evicted the day after his funeral. The landlord told us she absconded with all his furniture but to be honest he had trouble telling the truth as we heard from his own daughters. We had quite few people calling looking for her, hence this post.

Well done everybody for keeping this going as she will never stop. Oh and the Police visit...unbelievable!

Diva33

Sam77

Visit site
Hi Diva33.
I've only just seen this message! My notification did not notify me! Grrrr.
Anyhoo, thanks for your very interesting post! We must chat some more but not on here.
I will PM you in next few days.
Thanks again.
Sam. :)

splashgirl45

Lurcher lover
Visit site
interesting and frightening article in the daily mail..undercover reporter managed to bring a stuffed toy dog through Eurotunnel on 3 different occasions...obviously no one even looked at the dog!!!!!!! lots of puppies being smuggled in without necessary rabies shots which will endanger all of us!!!!! the world is a horrible place for these poor animals, and unsuspecting british people are buying loads of trouble and heartache.....about time our immigration for both people and dogs was tightened up!!!!!!

airias mum

Visit site
Hi Everyone,

I have joined this forum as I was looking for information about Lisa Walsh. I have not bought a dog or horse from her, thankfully. I am looking for her about another matter.

All these posts have been heartbreaking to read. The work that you have done Sam77 is remarkable especially when having to deal with your partner's illness as well. I was looking to see if her previous address was listed as there must be many owners of some very ill dogs there also. The only mention was the latest KC report mentioning Cheshire. Her previous address was Pool House, Ledsham Village, Cheshire. CH66 0NF. She bred dogs there, labs and beagles I believe and kept horses. Her husband died there and she was evicted the day after his funeral. The landlord told us she absconded with all his furniture but to be honest he had trouble telling the truth as we heard from his own daughters. We had quite few people calling looking for her, hence this post.

Well done everybody for keeping this going as she will never stop. Oh and the Police visit...unbelievable!

Diva33

Hi every one, been a while, Just to let you know Walsh and Linton have left the Old Buckenham property they were renting, well evicted again, left destruction of property and totally filthy, same old same old, they were reported to rspca AGAIN as dogs were locked in stables for days, also I understand children's services were also contacted, regarding neglect of the child, ( found wandering around alone again) this has been on going also for as long as we have all been aware of her. Estate agents just seem interested in getting the finders fees and donot seem to be very competent during ref checks, rspca said she can have dogs just not breed. Hope you well Sam

Sam77

Visit site
Hi every one, been a while, Just to let you know Walsh and Linton have left the Old Buckenham property they were renting, well evicted again, left destruction of property and totally filthy, same old same old, they were reported to rspca AGAIN as dogs were locked in stables for days, also I understand children's services were also contacted, regarding neglect of the child, ( found wandering around alone again) this has been on going also for as long as we have all been aware of her. Estate agents just seem interested in getting the finders fees and donot seem to be very competent during ref checks, rspca said she can have dogs just not breed. Hope you well Sam

Hey airias mum, thanks for the update ;)
She will never stop as long as the rspca turn a blind eye!! :mad:
I'm still breathing mate, will email you later today, up to my eyes in it at the moment. Hope your keeping well too, sorry not been in touch for a while, will tell you more later ;)

My poor boy Alfie has been through the mill again! He is a typical product of a puppy farmed dog! :(
Just been diagnosed with Inflammatory Bowel Disease and a Hiatal Hernia was found. He will be on medication for it forever now :( You know Alfie though, he dont let it get in the way of his fun! lol
He's finally loosing weight after the vets in Newmarket changed his diet. He had to spend 4 days there couple of weeks ago :eek: I felt lost without him. They are great there at Dick Whites treferrals! He's been much better since but still not 100%, doubt he'll ever be 100% now.
Also he was diagnosed with Dermatitis in the summer. He gets loads of HotSpots. Nasty bloody things! :( Will upload some pics later. He looks like a patchwork puppy at the moment, lol, poor boy!
They think the IBD is making his skin worse so when we go back after xmas they'll probably do some intollerance testing.
He was also diagnosed with Mild Bilateral Elbow Dysplacia. Not bad enough to operate yet but no doubt that day will come. He seems ok and still bounds around like a puppy. He's 4 now!

Will write more later. Must go for now.
Take care all and speak soon airias mum ;)
Big Love :thumbup:

Dobiegirl

Visit site
Hi Sam,

so sorry to hear about Alfie, poor boy as if he hasnt been through enough as have you and your family, hope your OH is keeping well too.

You may want to look into the turmeric groups on FB, they are getting good results and is worth a try with the golden paste. xx

Sam77

Visit site
Hey Guys, how you all doing? All good i hope and are we all ready for the big day? ;) I'm very nearly done, just gotta wrap it all up now & hope the day goes well. I definately want a nice relaxing Christmas this year! :D

So, Fake Britain aired the show again, perfect timing just before xmas so nice one Fake Britain. :clap:
Still bit miffed about not getting the KC exposed but I have a feeling they will slip up one day and all will be revealed, karma will prevail i'm sure.

Here is the link to the show if anyone missed it but only 25 days left to view it, Episode 20 Series 5...
[video]http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b06645fb[/video]

Please spread the link amongst your friends and social networks, some other links are;
This one is the film we shot 'Alfie'...
[video=youtube_share;QdZGIjWwC1Q]https://youtu.be/QdZGIjWwC1Q[/video]
This is my petition, which is still going strong althogh needs updating which i am in process of doing, please sign and share again, circulate it far and wide please...I will use it against her one day :D...
http://www.thepetitionsite.com/en-gb/911/154/504/puppy-farmer-lisa-walsh-6-months-not-enough/#

Here are some of the News items related to the case...

http://www.eveningnews24.co.uk/news/crime/norfolk_dog_breeder_who_duped_pet_owners_jailed_fo r_six_months_1_3709863
http://www.eveningnews24.co.uk/news/crime/norfolk_dog_breeder_jailed_for_six_months_after_du ping_unsuspecting_pet_owners_out_of_more_than_171_ 000_1_3709377
http://www.eveningnews24.co.uk/news/crime/norfolk_dog_breeder_could_face_jail_after_changing _plea_to_admit_fraud_1_3610389
http://www.eveningnews24.co.uk/news/crime/norfolk_dog_breeder_duped_unsuspecting_pet_owners_ court_hears_1_3609428
http://www.eveningnews24.co.uk/news/crime/norfolk_dog_breeder_fraudulently_traded_puppies_co urt_hears_1_3607060
http://www.itv.com/news/anglia/2014-08-01/dog-breeder-jailed-for-six-months/
http://www.itv.com/news/anglia/story/2014-08-01/dog-breeder-jailed-for-conning-customers/

Click on the video for my interview with Anglia news...
http://www.itv.com/news/anglia/2014-08-01/a-norfolk-dog-breeder-has-been-given-a-six-month-sentence-for-fraud/
Another version of the interview...
http://www.itv.com/news/anglia/2014-08-01/dog-breeder-jailed-for-six-months/

Facebook pages...Thanks Dawn, big love to ya girl. Will be in touch in next few days hun :inlove:
https://www.facebook.com/norfolkpuppyfarming/

More info here, these guys were a great help, thanks hun, will be in touch very soon :inlove:
http://bernesenews.btck.co.uk/May2014NewsArchive/BerneseNews26thMay2014

The KC finally act but too little too late...Thanks Dog World ;)
http://www.dogworld.co.uk/product.php/135751/1/breeder_banned_for_life

Please continue to share the above as she's rolling in her new xmas haul! :mad: She'll never stop! :mad::mad::mad:

On a lighter note, I wish you all a verry 'Merry' Christmas and a very Happy New Year! :D

I'll be back ;) :D :lol: :drunk:

Dobie, so sorry i've not been in touch yet hun, crazy things been going on but i promise i will get my butt in gear and email you soon. Hope you are doing ok. Much love to you dear friend. xxx

Last edited:

Kris Mack

New User
Visit site
WOULD YOU BELIVE IT!!!! KENNEL CLUB STILL GOT LISA WALSH, MARK WALSH, WENDY WALSH, N MELTON K MELTON AND E BRAISHER REG AT GREENACRES FARM, when they were told that these people, 4 of whom should never have been reg there at all, were evicted October 2012, and that KC was told at the time, and also in January 2013, they still have done nothing, they only reg dogs, NOT PEOPLE. what a waste of space these people are.

Hi, I'm relieved to find someone in the know about N. Melton. In 2007 my husband and I were stationed in the UK at RAF Mildenhall.
In 2008 we purchased a Bernese Mountain Dog from this man. She was the last of the litter, called Frisky Freya- and in a poorly state, filthy, and covered in scabs and came down with a sort of whooping cough when I went to pick her up. I asked to see the mother and to this day have deep regret that I didn't raise a holy stink about the state of the home, the last puppy and the condition of the mother, Marlewal Scarlet Woman. I didn't want to cause a raucous in a host country. Everything in me said this is a BAD situation but I was damned if I was going to leave without that dear puppy. We recently lost our girl and in my grief I have been haunted by this and want to be sure he is no longer breeding Bernese. Frisky Freya, we later named Pinecone had a WONDERFUL life with us. She hiked all over the UK, Scotland, Wales and came home with us to the US where she traveled all over the country and hiked some of the most beautiful mountains. She was simply the most wonderful teacher and companion we have ever had. We only had her 7.5 years until she died from Histiocytic Sarcoma which is a genetic cancer- and it took her so fast- within a week. I had tried contacting the KC where she is registered and I hunted down some of Piney's ancestors but no one would respond to me. Can anyone tell me anything about Mr. N Melton and that his operation is shut down? I hope he never breeds another Bernese again. I'll never forget that experience- he was dreadful.

IMG_2332.jpg

Dobiegirl

Visit site
Hi, I'm relieved to find someone in the know about N. Melton. In 2007 my husband and I were stationed in the UK at RAF Mildenhall.
In 2008 we purchased a Bernese Mountain Dog from this man. She was the last of the litter, called Frisky Freya- and in a poorly state, filthy, and covered in scabs and came down with a sort of whooping cough when I went to pick her up. I asked to see the mother and to this day have deep regret that I didn't raise a holy stink about the state of the home, the last puppy and the condition of the mother, Marlewal Scarlet Woman. I didn't want to cause a raucous in a host country. Everything in me said this is a BAD situation but I was damned if I was going to leave without that dear puppy. We recently lost our girl and in my grief I have been haunted by this and want to be sure he is no longer breeding Bernese. Frisky Freya, we later named Pinecone had a WONDERFUL life with us. She hiked all over the UK, Scotland, Wales and came home with us to the US where she traveled all over the country and hiked some of the most beautiful mountains. She was simply the most wonderful teacher and companion we have ever had. We only had her 7.5 years until she died from Histiocytic Sarcoma which is a genetic cancer- and it took her so fast- within a week. I had tried contacting the KC where she is registered and I hunted down some of Piney's ancestors but no one would respond to me. Can anyone tell me anything about Mr. N Melton and that his operation is shut down? I hope he never breeds another Bernese again. I'll never forget that experience- he was dreadful.

IMG_2332.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/Puppy-Love-Campaigns-202945053081069/?fref=ts

Kris Mack, please contact these people, Im sure they will be very interested.

Sam77

Visit site
In 2008 we purchased a Bernese Mountain Dog from this man. She was the last of the litter, called Frisky Freya- and in a poorly state, filthy, and covered in scabs and came down with a sort of whooping cough when I went to pick her up. I asked to see the mother and to this day have deep regret that I didn't raise a holy stink about the state of the home, the last puppy and the condition of the mother, Marlewal Scarlet Woman. I didn't want to cause a raucous in a host country. Everything in me said this is a BAD situation but I was damned if I was going to leave without that dear puppy. We recently lost our girl and in my grief I have been haunted by this and want to be sure he is no longer breeding Bernese. Frisky Freya, we later named Pinecone.....
You poor guys :( Breaks my heart to hear this, such a beautiful dog! :blue:
Sadly these scum work as a big group and change names so often and premises its hard to keep up with them. Do contact Puppy Love Campaigns, My contact there knows of Melton as were linked to Walsh, if you look back through these pages you will find a post i made with some litter registrations where you might find more info. When i have 5 minutes i shall look through my paperwork with those names. Also worth contacting these people as they deal with Bermese alot and have ALOT of info about Walsh, Melton and others. My contact will try to help you as much as possible...
http://bernesenews.btck.co.uk/

Best of luck dear friend. :thumbup:

Please could you sign this petition too and share with others to sign, i'll slap it in thier faces one day as they are bound to slip up again! Scum that they are!....

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/en-gb/911/154/504/puppy-farmer-lisa-walsh-6-months-not-enough/

I have been very poorly of late, hense my absence, i will be in touch again very soon, as soon as i'm a bit stronger.
Big thanks to you all. :wink3::wink4::inlove:xxxx

Last edited:

Sam77

Visit site
Hey guys, its been a while. :redface4:
Hope everyone is well :)
Its not been a great year for me due to my ill health which is why I've not been around on here but I just heard some amusing news about the worlds most hated puppy farmer & had to share it....
10 Marlingford Avenue is the latest abode & recently the garage at the property exploded! Just a big shame that, you know who, wasn't inside it at the time! LOL :devilish:
As far as I know, no animals were hurt thankfully. Its not the usual kind of set up but that means nothing as we all know that many other premises and names have been used within this circle of deceitful scumbags! :mad4:

Glad to see that Fake Britain are still showing our episode, it seems quite regularly. Lots of people keep tells ng me they've seen us on TV again. Alfie is still a star! :D

He's doing ok at the moment, finally shed lots of weight. Sadly his sister Bella has been struggling a bit but she's a fighter & won't let it get her down! :angel:

I will get round to putting victim details on here one day as these pages are still doing thier job & when the order for no selling/breeding runs out, I'm sure 'it' will be advertising again! :mad:

I'll be back. LOL :biggrin3:

Big love to all you decent folk and hope you are all enjoying this beautiful weather we are being blessed with. :thumbup::DXxx

splashgirl45

Lurcher lover
Visit site
nice to hear from you again and glad that alfie is a bit better,shame about bella, hope you are doing ok now, , and also enjoying the lovely weather...

Sam77

Visit site
This is unbelievable! Walsh has been to court for a Confiscation hearing and has been ordered to pay just 1 pound! She admitted to raking in 171,000 from her fraudulent dog breeding business!! Yet again, the courts let us down :mad::mad::mad:
See full story here...

http://www.edp24.co.uk/news/crime/norfolk_dog_breeder_who_duped_pet_owners_out_of_more_than_171_000_has_to_pay_just_1_at_confiscation_hearing_1_4888267

Also, I have rewritten my petition description and included some new links with further details of the case, including a link to the Fake Britain show we filmed. Please sign my petition if you've not already done so and please share with all your friends, family and social media avenues...

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/en-gb/911/154/504/puppy-farmer-lisa-walsh-6-months-not-enough/

We will continue to fight this scumbag and others like her.

I posted something a few weeks ago but its not showing up so here it is again...

2017 update...
The following is a comprehensive list of nearly all licensed dog breeding establishments in the UK & Republic of Ireland. This does not include the thousands of back yard breeders! Some are licensed to breed up to 200 dogs!!! Its a shocking reality of just how bad the problem is. Please share & be aware. (click on the right hand side tabs by area)...

https://commercialsaleofpuppies.wordpress.com/

Thank you all for your continued support.
I'll be back ;)

Last edited:

Sam77

Visit site
This is unbelievable! Walsh has been to court for a Confiscation hearing and has been ordered to pay just 1 pound! She admitted to raking in 171,000 from her fraudulent dog breeding business!! Yet again, the courts let us down :mad::mad::mad:
See full story here...

http://www.edp24.co.uk/news/crime/norfolk_dog_breeder_who_duped_pet_owners_out_of_more_than_171_000_has_to_pay_just_1_at_confiscation_hearing_1_4888267

Also, I have rewritten my petition description and included some new links with further details of the case, including a link to the Fake Britain show we filmed. Please sign my petition if you've not already done so and please share with all your friends, family and social media avenues...

We will continue to fight this scumbag and others like her.

I posted something a few weeks ago but its not showing up so here it is again...

2017 update...
The following is a comprehensive list of nearly all licensed dog breeding establishments in the UK & Republic of Ireland. This does not include the thousands of back yard breeders! Some are licensed to breed up to 200 dogs!!! Its a shocking reality of just how bad the problem is. Please share & be aware. (click on the right hand side tabs by area)...

https://commercialsaleofpuppies.wordpress.com/

Thank you all for your continued support.
I'll be back ;)

Thanks Stuart H :)
I'm so annoyed but not surprised with this. There is no way she has spent all that money! She'll have some of it stashed away somewhere, it will never be found and if she's bought anything of value, it wont be in her name. :mad3:
If she ever does comes into any money she'll find a way to get out of paying anything out.
Its not just about the money though, what gets to me the most is that all the animal cruelty has been ignored, the true victims in all this, all the animals that have suffered get no justice at all. Its not right! :blue:
I'm sure she's lied again too, there is no way she's living in a caravan!! :rolleyes4:

Thanks so much splashgirl45 :lol: Your a star! Every signature counts and I am very grateful to all who take the time to sign and share. Thank you :angel::thumbup::thumbup:

The EDP will be doing a follow up story either tomorrow or at some point this week. They asked me for my comments, you can imagine what I had to say! :biggrin3:
It made front page too in the Norwich evening news, must have put people off their tea seeing that lard arse staring back at them! :biggrin3: :thumbup:

Keep checking back for updates and lets keep this circulating :clap:

satinbaze

Visit site
Small article in this weeks dog world about the fact she has only had to pay fines if £1. Sorry I can't post a link as it will still need my password etc to view

NorfolkBloke

New User
Visit site
We bought a puppy from Walsh about 15 years ago. We were part of the investigation but never went to court to see it played out.

She's still with us and has had a good innings after some initial health worries.

I recently found out that someone I work with is very close friends with her and they've informed me that Walsh is breeding again. They didn't want to go into further details as they realised they had said a bit too much to the wrong person.

I've had a little look around to try and find some adverts of hers but have come up blank so far. Has anyone else seen anything to indicate that it's her?